I am very blessed in that I have a husband who knows that when the new James Bond trailer is up online, that, it is appropriate to holler at wife (who is cooking and albeit, maybe burning dinner) to come and see.... Who also knows that if he were to die or something, that I'll be hopping a plane to England to stalk Daniel Craig (just keepin' it real, y'all). And we've made peace with this fact.
Thanks, YouTube.
November 7th people, November 7th. What a fabulous way to start out my birthday month. Seeing me some Daniel Craig James Bond action might just make getting older a little easier.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I may have drooled a bit on my keyboard.


2 comments:
ooo...me likey. has he been in any other movies?
Isn't it funny how we pick our favorite stars to drool over and our hubbies just have to accept it? Mine's Johnny Depp. I get butterflies just typing his name.
Sigh......
Way cool I can't wait!
Post a Comment