I just spilled half a jar of my BareMinerals foundation in the very fancy bathroom at my office.
The very fancy bathroom is down the hall from a luncheon full of very wealthy women.
I may have also lost the lid, spilled it on the floor and let an obscenity escape my mouth.
I think it's time for me to go home.
Or hide under a rock.
Sure.


9 comments:
Ughhhh how crappy!!!
Oh nooo!
That (awesomely) sucks. Hey, maybe no one heard you.
And at least you know how to be a clutz in style!
Sorry about your powder though, that stuff is expensive...
And thanks for the uncommongoods.com rec :)
I HATE when that happens! I must admit, I spilled some BM eye shadow on my counter the other day and I totally just dipped my brush in the spill.
Ooops! Oh well. Maybe they did not hear you. I am jealous that Bare Minerals works for you. It looks awful on me - made my face dry and itchy and look dirty. But I think the mineral makeup is much better for your skin, so I wish it would work for me.
that's the one thing i hate about bare minerals. it gets everywhere!
Don't you hate it when things like that happen?!?!
Stinky! I love my Bare Minerals, but it seems every jar I always lose some to the sink. I wish they were packaged differently.
Oh man that is sucky!
Oh no!!!! Def something you don't wanna spill!!
Post a Comment