Success!
I finally found the perfect gray dress. I have been looking for the perfect gray dress for years. Years, I say! I have the perfect brown dress, the perfect black dress (ahem, several, actually), the perfect red, purple, the list goes on--but, no princesses closet should be without a gray dress. It can be dressed up for evening, worn to work, or the perfect church dress. Why on earth is it so hard to find?
Last week, during a quick Target run (sure) mine eyes stumbled across this lovely gem (LegallyBlondeMel will appreciat the horrors of the Target website pictures).

It's first rate fantastic. The fit is perfect--um, it actually makes me look like I have a chest--who knew! I tried it on and may have done a little dance in the Target dressing room.
I bought it in purple too.
And was considering black. But, the nice UPS is bringing me a new black dress later this week, and I don't think I can convince the husband that I need another black dress (but this one is perfect!). His words to me while I was showing him my online shopping cart last week "Really? You don't need another black skirt. Or black dress." (he's right--shh, I didn't say that).
So, head off to Target and pick yourself up this lovely dress.
In purple, gray, or black.
You'll be glad you did.
PS. Wore the dress yesterday for a fabulous lunch with one fabulous blogger (had so much fun, can't wait to do it again!). I have officially dubbed it my 'lunching dress'--which means you know it'll work even if you eat too much--not that I have any experience with that or anything.


25 comments:
Oh that is sooo cute!!
That's awesome! Alas, I am still hunting for the perfect grey dress. If only I lived near a Target...
And I completely agree - their website is horrible!
oooo!! I want the perfect grey cardigan, but I never seem to find it!! Glad I joined your blog, I love it. Be sure to stop by mine, xoxo
Love it - I'm so glad you found one (or three!) you love, I'm going to have to check it out on my next Target venture!
LOVE it! I need to take you shopping with me at target!
You're so write about the Target pics, but this is a cute one! Good find!
Love your blog!
that dress is precious!! i need one of those asap-i think it might look good even when i am bigger :)
A girl's gotta have a lunching dress! :)
Sooo cute! Great find! I so need to expand my dress wardrobe!
That dress is really cute, I need to go by Target more often everyone in blog world seems to find some really great things there!
I totally appreciate the need for a great grey dress! I'm so glad you found such a great one!
I have that 80s song in my head..."The search is over, you were with me all the while..."
Hysterical, because there she sat, waiting for you in Target, ready to be discovered. Glad you've found a new dress-friend!
This dress is really cute!
Love the neckline! And I love knee-length, so flattering!
Love those Target fashions!!! I find some real treasures there sometimes. Hope your week is going well. Love & blessings from NC!
Love it, abhorrent Target site photo aside!
Yes, the cowl neck is friend to those of us needing help in the chesticles department. Good stuff.
I love that! That is the perfect grey dress!
That is amazing that your husband is related to Daniel Boone too. I love that name for a middle name. We have a child at our pre-school with that name. Hope your day is going great. It's almost Friday. Yea!!! Have a nice weekend. Love & blessings from NC!
So cute!
that dress is stunning... and i bet you looked fab in it!
Love it! And you know I need another reason to go to Target....
Nah he's not right!! You ALWAYS can use another black dress!!
And you can tell him I said that. ;)
Never underestimate the power of the perfect grey dress. Mine was found at the Holt Renfrew Last Call (like your Saks outlet)... a Giorgio Armani dove grey shift with a slight empire waistline.
Marked down from $4500.00 to 400.00 with another 75% off... I seriously paid just over $100.00 for that dress. I do not lie about these things. And it fit like.a.glove.
Love it!!
REALLY cute!!!
Post a Comment