Tuesday, March 10, 2009

I spy with my little eye

Ella Mae feet!

This is how Ella Mae goes to sleep every night. When it's lights out, she gets out of her doggie bed and crawls under ours, with just her feet and tail stickin' out.

It's seriously the cutest thing.

(please ignore my dirty floors--it looks worse than it really is. We had a yarn blanket lint situation that I can't clean up no matter how often I vacuum. It's like the plague.)

16 comments:

GrannySmithGreen said...

This is just adorable!

Adventures in Newlywed said...

Those little feet are just precious! At least your doggie is a cute sleeper, mine sprawls out like an accident victim and snores like a logger!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness that is so sweet!!

{amy k.} said...

That's so stinkin cute!

Kaci said...

How friggin' adorable!

Preppy Pettit said...

A lint roller will get the fuzz.

Milltini said...

That is so stinkin cute!

Lindsey said...

That is the cutest!!

With Love from New Orleans said...

AAHHH SO stinkin cute.. look at that beagle tail.. and her little feet! LOVE. LOVE. LOVE

Lis said...

She is so cute!! I love that picture!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Cuuuute!

Seaside Prep said...

omg! can i schedule a play and cuddle session with your puppy asap? BEYOND CUTE! :)

The Blonde Duck said...

I just want to nibble those paws!

DietCokeStraightUp said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!!!! Oh my gosh!! My dog use to do that when he was a puppy but he can't fit under there anymore! Too cute!

The Mrs. said...

In our house we call that rabbit foot or lamb chop leg! LOL!

kadler said...

Awwww! So cute!