If you're these guys, absolutely nothing.
Ella Mae is the perfect sized little pillow for her big brother. And they have no intention of moving.
It's a good day to stay in bed and snuggle, don't you think?
Too bad someone has to earn the money that keeps the fancy dog food in their bowls.
Also, I'm wearing flats to work today. It's like some sort of weird parallel universe.


17 comments:
I LOVE THIS! I am so happy that ella has made herself at home! How much longer till she is free of hw? They look like they are completely in love!
Dogs have the life. Our pug just lays around and sleeps, eats and chews and can fall back asleep at any given moment!! But I think today will be a good day to catch up with friends!! Hope to see u on my blog, xoxo
Awe, that made me miss my puppy so much!
what a rough life :) i wish i could lay around today :)
Thank goodness I'm not the only one who thinks wearing flats makes the whole day kind of weird.
The puppies are precious!
how sweet! i almost didn't leave the house this morning when i saw how comfortable my dogs were!
I have switched to flats since being preggo - and yes, it is a whole different view from down here. Ugh. I don't like it.
Just one day in my dogs shoes (and also inside their brains). Just.one.day. I don't think this is asking too much!
That looks heavenly...I wish I could do that!
That is hands down the sweetest picture ever!
Hahah!!! Ohhh I wish I was my dog whenever I leave home for work.
I never understand why he's tired all the time when he does NOTHING! Haha too cute!
Oh how cute!!!! I need another dog.
such a cute post!! i've been wearing flats more now too!
They're like--don't worry. We'll keep everything snuggalicious. :)
CUTE!!! That's how I feel when my kitties are snuggling together in my bed, like I just want to join them and snuggle too and do nothing all day long. Animals are so lucky!
what sweet dogs! your blog is really cute as well!
Post a Comment