Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Death by Girl Scout Cookies

No matter how "thin" those amazingly addictive and heavenly Thin Mints are--they've added some non-thin inches to my hips in the last week or so.

Stupid cookies.

Thank goodness the husband had eaten most of them. Hopefully when I get home, they'll be gone.

However, there's a good chance I might go to every grocery store, Wal-Mart and Lowe's looking for the sellers of the cookies.

Whoops.

I'm just sayin'.

14 comments:

Lis said...

I love them. WAY TOO MUCH!! :)

Sarah B. said...

Yeah...I am pretty sure I have eaten those darn cookies until I got sick maybe three times now in the last week. Not proud moments but oh well, once a year. :)

Whitney said...

For me, it's the tagalongs. Yummy.

GrannySmithGreen said...

I just can't even buy them! I'd eat every one! The Somoas--oh my goodness!

Mojito Maven said...

I love the shortbread cookies...I can't even have them in my house or else I will eat the entire box in one sitting.

TexanCouture said...

Have you tried the Edy Slow Churned Girl Scot Cookies Thin Mints ice cream, it is only available until April and it is so good!!

http://dreyers.slowchurned.com/flavor.aspx?b=112&f=2217

d.a.r. said...

I have been known to hunt down a girl scout or two. Those cookies are to die for!! Good thing they aren't available year round!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Happens to all of us this time of year. Samoas are my personal issue, with Thin Mints running a close second.

Did you know those evil Dreyers people put them in ice cream? Girl Scout goodness everywhere!

Mikki said...

I limited myself to two boxes of the thn mints this year, and they're already gone.

Heather said...

I love thin mints too!

also known as shell said...

Thin mints are the achilles heel for me!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha...I know the feeling.

Whatever you do...DO NOT put those little devils in the freezer.

It's certain failure.

Kaci said...

OMG have you tried the Thin Mint ice cream...whoops I shouldn't of told you. :)

Ashley said...

I'm addicted to Thin mints too!!!