Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Random Sampling of Disney Vacation Pictures

SP & husband: Day 1, breakfast... Look how happy and unknowing we are.... awww...

(also, we're ketchup and mustard. Not planned)

Last day... in "Canada" at Epcot Center. My hair is totally over it at this point.


Valentine's with Disney! SP looking all sorts of chubtastic next to Cinderella. Seriously, how small is that chick?

Ketchup & Mustard outside the castle. See that stupid rope and flag in the right hand corner? Yeah, that's as close as you can get to the castle. Blasphemy I say!
Personal favorite picture. Half sis with Cinderella. Could her eyes say "I hate you and I really hate Disney Princesses" anymore? I mean really, she's shooting laser beams with her eyes. (and she dresses like a boy, but, that's besides the point) (and yes, that is a different Cinderella than the one I'm with. shh! Don't tell)

We have plenty more pictures to share, don't you worry.

Happy Tuesday!

16 comments:

LyndsAU said...

how fun fun :) can't wait to see more pics!

also known as shell said...

um HELLO freaking gorgeous girl! you are looking so fine :)

and looks like a lot of fun too :)

Anonymous said...

CUTE!! You look adorable and definitely NOT chubtastic next to her. ;)

Adventures in Newlywed said...

You are funny - and I think that Cinderella was actually an animated wax figure??? But I definitely think that 'chubtastic' is on it's way to becoming a word in the Merriam-Webster dictionary for sure!

Anonymous said...

wooohooo! that looks liek so much fun! you are so gorgeous chica!!!

koopermom said...

I love Cinderella! She's my absolute favorite! I have not been to Disney YET! So I can't wait to see more pictures!!

Mrs.Preppy said...

Half sis looks absolutely thrilled to be there.

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Ketchup and Mustard! that is too cute. So...are my eyes deceiving me or is the Cinderella you are standing by different than the one your half sis is standing by?? They look different in the face but I could be totally off.
So what's up with people not being able to go closer to the castle? So lame.
And I am pretty sure you look great, I really like your blue blouse in the Cinderella picture by the way, it's so cute!

Heather said...

I love those pictures. You look so pretty. Where did you get your tops? Both the red and blue are super cute.

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

You look incredible with that totally natural red hair! Love that pic of you & your husband.

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

SO FUN! Love it. Wanna see more. And you DO NOT look chubby! Stop being so hard on yourself.

Mikki said...

Chub-tastic my chubby butt!! You look great.
Love the pictures. Can't wait to see more!

Mrs. Nurse said...

Cute pictures. I am jealous. I have never been to Disney :(

Saucy said...

Ketchup and mustard yes, but you look like Isla Fisher I think.

Jane said...

you couldn't go in the castle? that is blasphemy. looks like you had fun though anyways!

Ashley said...

CUTE!!! I'm glad you had such a great time at the happiest place on earth!