Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Still Frantic

But, I managed to get in a run yesterday (thank you weather Gods). Now it is rainy, rainy, cloudy and the perfect staying in bed weather. Which is exactly what the Butch and the Mae were doing when I left for work today.

Sometimes, I just want to be a pampered pooch.

Currently, I am drinking Crystal Light with fiber trying to stave off hunger because I am flipping starving and since yesterday I may have resorted to eating Reese's Pieces that I threw away out of my own personal under the desk trash can (uhmm, humiliation setting in... now), I have decided that I will not eat junk today damnit!

It's a good thing those cookies are gone.

Now I just have to worry about the gummi bears that have recently taken up residence in my pantry. I don't know where they come from.

I think the dogs bring them in.

Traitors.

13 comments:

Whitney said...

Oh gummy bears! Chocolate - peanut butter! Must you torture me with your junk food talk?! :)

Lindsey said...

haha! Love gummy bears!!

Jessica said...

yeah for you for getting the run in. oh and slumber party? you are a brave woman!!

TUWABVB said...

Silly girl - gummi bears count as a fruit! Why else would they be colored that way! You can eat those without issue.

Yes, I lie to myself quite often where gummi bears are concerned. Another lie? They are like celery in that they take more calories to eat then they contain (all that chewing!). :)

Dollface said...

Ummm I just got jellybelly jellybeans to put in a candy jar... do you know any stores that have cute candy jars for my desk?? xoxo

Mojito Maven said...

Gummy bears are totally my weakness!!!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i'd dig through the trash for chocolate and peanut butter! hush!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Gummi bears don't count. No fat; not to worry. Like TUWABVB said, think they fall in the fruit category.

Good luck with all of the craziness!

The Blonde Duck said...

Tommorow, the PB ice cream pie will make its debut in Penelope's shop...I think you're going to like it! :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

MMMM, gummy bears sound so good!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

you are not the only one who would dig out some peanut butter and chocolate goodness, haa!

Tales From My Empty Nest said...

Hang in there with your dieting. I love gummi bears too. Have a great week. Love & blessings from NC!

koopermom said...

Gummi Bears are fat free, right? Which means they don't count!

I haven't been doing so hot on my WW either, but actually, I think it's for the better, at least for a few weeks! I am in a wedding and my already been fitted dress is a little TOO BIG. so, I am allowing myself to cheat so I don't have to pay for more alterations!