Awesome: I'm wearing flip flops to work today--don't worry, I have my business approp pumps under my desk for emergency use. It's just that my little feetsies hurt so bad, I can't fathom shoving them into some pointy toed pumps--thanks to running, I am now a blistered toe-d monster. But, it means I'm hardcore (in my own mind).
Not so awesome: Seeing one of my superiors at the gym this AM in teeny tiny shorts. I should mention, this superior is of the male species and I might be a little traumatized by seeing that much of him.
It's Friday, it's a good day for the flippity floppities--even better if you're enjoying this lovely weather. I, am not. Thanks 8-5!


12 comments:
Enjoy your flip flop day!
Gross - man thighs. Ew.
Yay for office flip flops!
Flip flops are awesome :) I refer to them as flippies myself!
And..um..totally gross about short shorts man! Yuck!
Ewww! I hate the short shorts look!
oh my..... ewww with the coworker, and go flip flops.. they should be instituted as OK footwear for jobs!! hahaha xxooo
Yay for flip flops!!!! :) I could live in them!!
And eeeeeewww about your gym incident - I think that may mean you need to leave work early for happy hour...I'm just sayin! :)
Eew!! What's with guys and the little shorts? DOn't they get it, it just never looks right. (unless of course your Hugh Jackman, then you can wear WHATEVER you want!)
Hope your tootsies feel better. You should get a really nice spa pedi this weekend, and have them take extra time on the massage part.
BTW CONGRATS on your run--you so rock!!!
I wear flip-flops all the time. It's too hot for real shoes!
Awe, I love flip flops!
LOL!!!!!!! Oh my I can only imagine what your boss looked like. YIKES!
Sorry your toesy hurt. OUCH!
yay for flip flops=)! and eeeww what a tradegy at the gym!
In my humble opinion, men should not wear teeny tiny shorts at any point in time. How trauamtic for you!
Post a Comment