Both members of the SP household are now college graduates! (um, and he graduated with honors--how the hell did that happen??)
I'm so thankful that we both had the opportunity to attend college--and that thank goodness I finished before the husband and sis in law R.
Me: 2007. SIL R: 2008. Husband: 2009.
Our families have had a busy past few years!
Yay us!
Yay no more homework.
Yay no more late night classes.
Yay for actually starting our marriage when were both in school (how?! why!?).
Until of course, September rolls around and I start some of my grad work and the husband more than likely goes to grad school.
Sure.
Yay for summer.
I feel just like a little kid.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go inhale a bowl of dairy free Mud Pie ice cream I found at WF yesterday. The only thing I've eaten in a week that did not make me sick.
Destiny? I think so.
Destiny? I think so.


15 comments:
Congrats! What an accomplishment!
many congrats!
wow congrats girlie!!! xxoo
congrats! that's so awesome! don't you just have the 'grown-up' feeling now?
do you want to go to northpark this sat? also, sprinkles is coming out with their key lime cupcakes soon....yum
That is great! Congratulations.
Congrats! I, too, got married while in college. It's not easy, but you can do it. I'm so proud for ya!
YAYAYAYAYAYAY he did it!! CONGRATS!!!!! We need a coffee date soon!
Congratulations!!!!
wonderful!!! congratulations to you and to your hubby!
Yay, congrats to your husband and you and your sister in law!
Congratulations to you & your husband!
Woo Hoo! Must feel great!
And this ice cream... sounds wonderful. What brand is it?
congrats lady :) i know you are proud :)
Wow congratulations!!! That is so exciting for you!
Congratulations to you both!!!
Post a Comment