Here's what today looks like:
- Wake up at 5:30 to get to the gym by 6 AM and get one of the good treadmills (I have issues)
- Run 4.25 painfully terrible miles (I think it's safe to say I've learned my lesson and will not be going back to the body sculpt class led by the 80 lb Salma Hayek twin)
- Work, work, work
- Lunch with work BFF and Queen Bee of the office for Queen Bee's birthday (um, lunches out excite me more than they should)
- Panic because Accounts Payable and I are having issues re: my company credit card (prayers, please! This could go on my credit report!)
- Hopefully resolve said AP issues
- Boss and manager in meeting from 2-5PM
- Leave at 4:40? Me? Never
- Dinner with the husband (that I cook)
- Possible movie night--um, hi, Wolverine? Yeah, I'll see it. You know my love of the Hugh Jackman
See, I told you my life is totally exciting and awesome. Sheesh.
(what I didn't tell you is that after my run tomorrow, I'll be schlepping the husband to HomeGoods and Target to purchase final touches for the house before the entire freaking family shows up in three weeks. I'm not panicked or anything... No... Not me....Gah, I cannot wait to have the damn house finished. We've lived there for a year, but, whatevs.....)
Anyone else have an amazingly awesome Friday/weekend planned?
XOXO
Loves!


13 comments:
Yikes, good luck with AP. I am crossing my fingers that it all works out!!!
Lunches out excite me like that too!!
Good luck with AP - I hope it works out!!
Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy tonight with the hubby! And good luck at HomeGoods and Target tomorrow - two of my very most favorite stores!
I also get excited about lunches out (I usually eat at home everyday), and I hope the AP thing works out too.
Also, I totally understand about your house. We have lived in our house for almost two years and I am still working on parts of it. I have decided it might always be a work in progress! Have a great weekend :)
I am having a lunch tomorrow that I am super excited about!
your body is going to be amazing!!! and I love Ryan Renolds... soooooo maybe I will see that too :) xxooo
whatever. you are an entertaining rock star!!! now when are WE going to get together with our significant others?
Date night sounds fun, at least! And good for you for powering through the run this a.m.
Not much exciting for me this weekend. Going to a concert tonight, and trying to recover from my recent travel schedule otherwise.
I meant to comment yesterday and inquire about the missing teeth! I missed that story since I only started reading your blog recently (wish it was sooner).
We have a boring weekend planned - maybe some people over tonight and then working most of the weekend. :(
lunches out, definitely exciting! i hope everything works out with ap! thank goodness for homegoods and target=) hubby has to do some work this weekend and i'll be packing! fun fun=) have a great weekend!
You cook on Friday night? You are officially my hero!
It's funny because it sounded like you were going to cook your husband. :)
We're going to see Wolverine, too!
Well I'd like to be at the Derby but instead I am homebound with a screaming baby!!!
Hopefully the AP issues are worked out... I've had to deal with that before, and it's stressful!!
Post a Comment