In laws arrived safely? Check.
A gorgeous pair of earrings from grandmother in law? Check.
A thrilled MIL with her Mother's Day gift? Check.
5 mile run this AM? Check (I still feel like I weigh 500 lbs, but, we'll move past that).
Laughing myself silly thanks to YouTube? Check.
Enjoy.
A gorgeous pair of earrings from grandmother in law? Check.
A thrilled MIL with her Mother's Day gift? Check.
5 mile run this AM? Check (I still feel like I weigh 500 lbs, but, we'll move past that).
Laughing myself silly thanks to YouTube? Check.
Enjoy.
Who wants flan?
(thanks, YouTube)


14 comments:
Ah Friends. I love this one! That show always makes me laugh no matter how many bazillion times I have seen it. Simply brilliant.
You are too gorgeous to be 500 pounds :) xxooo
HAHAHAHA love that clip!! I'm sorry you're 500 pounds. I think I'm weighing in at 620. Bad news bears. Hang in there!!!
hee hee-- friends can always make things better!
and earrings? what?!
and yay for you for getting on up and continuing to run even though you had a craptastic day yesterday.
Glad you are having a better day! And I SO MISS Friends!! Maybe I'll go watch a few DVD's of old episodes tonight! ;)
I still can't quite believe that Ross ended up with Rachel. I love him, but Ross got the girl? ROSS??
I don't believe any of this 500 pounds nonsense, and I'm glad to see that your family arrived safely.
we just saw this one a couple weeks ago, sooo funny!! umm 500 lbs, i don't think so (although i feel ya on the feeling...many times)! but awesome job on the running=) and yay for gorgeous earrings!
I think it might be the pressure of entertaining!ha! i love this episode.. I work out while watching friends and I am always cracking up! thanks for sharing!
oh friends!! love it. i also love the one about chandler being whipped...bwahahaha
I just watched an episode of Friends last night quite randomly, and it was just so darn comforting. It's a safe place to zone out and forget about responsibilities for a few minutes! Glad to see today is going better than yesterday!
Omg I CANNOT get enough of Friends. I just watched to reruns last night and they neverrr get old!
Congrats on the 5 miles doll!!
*And sidenote! my word verification is SPERM! What!?! Haha!!
I love flan, actually! :)
Love it! Hope you are feeling better!
PS - You have an award on my blog! :)
I was in the middle of watching friends and already laughing to myself so during the advert I watched this clip and carried on laughing!
I don't know what it is about Friends, no matter how many times i've seen it or know what's happening next it makes me laugh.
Victoria xx
Post a Comment