Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Who says blueberry muffin batter isn't a meal?

Not me, considering that was a bulk of my dinner last night.

Let's just break this down, shall we? Blueberries + banana = serving of fruit. 1 Cup of milk = protein and dairy. Muffin base = grains. Obviously, it was a well rounded meal.

Thankfully, I seem to be able to stomach muffins, but not much else (including peanut butter!). Soup, saltines and Jell-O. Freaking awesome.


Things are getting dicey around Casa de SP.

And last night I managed to drop almost $200 on race entry fees. Even though currently, I can't run.

Yes, I see the irony. Not a fan.

Thanks for all your well wishes --you have no idea how much I appreciate your kind words--it really makes my day and it really means so much. :)

xoxox

8 comments:

Dollface said...

i totally think thats a meal!! Basic food groups be damned.. haha.. dont worry u will be able to run soon!! xxxooo s*

Domestic Diva said...

Yummy! Have a great day!!
xxxxx me

Sweet Simplicity said...

I love muffin batter! Or any kind of batter for that matter! :)

I hope you get to feeling better soon!

Lucky in Love said...

Actually your "meal" sounds simply delightful! What concerns me the most is this no peanut butter thing you speak of! How can this be??

{amy k.} said...

sounds like a great meal! :)

Hope you're feeling better. Your diet sounds like what I was eating for a few weeks.... have you tried goldfish crackers? Those and applesauce were 2 other staples for me.

Kaci said...

Sounds good to me! :) YUM!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

definitely well rounded meal=)! Hubby loves the batters too! I hope you start feeling better so soon girl!

Heather said...

Now I really want some blueberry muffin batter... I hope you start to feel better soon. Poor thing!