(you will ignore the double chin I've got goin' on here, K?)
This photo would be way less lame if i hadn't been mid sentence when it was taken, but, what are ya gonna do when you're asking a stranger to take your photo?
Hi, I'm going to die here in the cold. Sure, I ran in 18 degree weather with wind chills in the single digits, suuure, I ran through snow and ice but this? This will kill me.
Finishing! Thank God it's over. I can go pass out now. (bwhahah, can I tell you how thrilled I am that I am crossing that finish line before that guy?)
Don't I look thrilled? This was my 'I'm still a bit teary and shaken up, why on earth are you taking a picture now' look. Gorgeous, aren't I? (and very color coordinated)
I love downtown Fort Worth.
And because we're not intelligent enough to have someone take our picture after the race, we must do post race medal pictures at home. (do you think I like yellow?)And that's my weekend of awesome in pictures. What is not included is the 2 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies I ate all by myself or the container of Oreos that I might have eaten as well. You know what Thin Mints look like, right?
Thanks again to everyone who cheered me on and supported me as I decided to run The Cowtown. I appreciate everything y'all do for me--the advice, your friendship-it all means so much. Thank you!


20 comments:
you look great!!! watch your ponytail swish, hahaha can you enter my giveaway!! xxxoo
You are so stinking adorable!! Even post-race! I was such a hot mess after my marathon, I don't know how you do it. And I love the yellow, by the way. I'm wearing yellow today and it just makes me happy. :-)
You are incredible, and oh so presh having just run a flippity flip flip marathon!
Awwwwwwwww I love all the pics! You look so radiant afterwards!!! Great job girly! So proud of you!!!
P.S. You own yellow!
Love the pics, you look amazing after just running a marathon. I love yellow too and I also ate an entire box of girl scout cookies on Sunday.
Yeah for pictures!! So fun! And I have been freaking dying for Girl Scout cookies. No one came by the house...no one asked at work...and pissed.
Congratulations! Great job! And you are such a cutie!
Thin mints ... mmmmmmmmm ... hope they were frozen!
Yay! You are such an awesome inspiration! Congratulations!
Congrats on both the marathon and the "look at how smart I am paper" :)
Yay, I love all the pics! so cute! you rock woman! (we still haven't gotten our GS cookies yet, and I didn't get a box of Tagalongs for fear I would eat the entire box myself... in two days... but we maybe have to remedy that :))
yippeeee yippeeee! congrats my friend:) You look great in all the pics:)
Good job! I ran over your last post and it was very encouraging because I am training for my third half marathon right now. Oh my gosh I cannot imagine getting that far in the mileage and good for you for sticking through it and you look great! Congrats!
Look at you! Good job girl!
Oh, you look so happy! (and yes, so coordinated) Good for you!!!
New to your blog and love it :) What such a great accomplishment! Congrats!
Love all of the pics!! How on earth do you manage to look so composed and happy after running 26+ miles?!?!?!
You look SO good, seriously! And your hair is getting so long too. Yellow is the happiest color I know, so definitely a good one :)
Good job, girly!
SOOOOO GOOOOOD to hear from you!!!
I just got finished reading all your recent posts. Wow, you have turned into a big time runner while I have been gone. That is awesome.
Raeburn and I watched the Olympics every night. We were addicted too.
It was good to get all your updates. Our daughter in law in trying to make the Olympic trials in long distance running. She is running the Boston Marathon in April. Are you doing that one?
Anyway...love you tons.
You look great and, more importantly, congratulations!
Post a Comment