Monday, March 21, 2011

Poor, Poor, Pitiful Me

This was the scene at mi casa this AM:
Don't they just look so pitiful?

Those two were pissed at having to get up early with me and you know, eat breakfast, go outside, and generally not be in the confines of their warm and cozy bed.

Which brings me to this: Welcome to being a grown up, kids. It sucks.

The joke is on me however as I left them in my rush to work and didn't give them a treat for being such good puppies. They will have probably destroyed the sofa by the time I get home.

Awesome.

Week Two of Mommy and Daddy working--let's see how this plays out....

12 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

But they look so cute!

Katie said...

awww, sad little booboos! we get the same face in the morning. :)

Jessica said...

Puppy kisses!!!!! To all of them. :D

misszippy said...

So darn cute! Hope they behaved.

REBrown said...

One of our little darlings chewed up our carpet in the living room today! Maybe they were mad at us for kicking them out of bed early too.

melissa said...

Aww, such sweet pups!

bride4life said...

How is your husband liking his new job?

Kaci said...

Oooo they look grumpy! :)

the girl in the red shoes said...

Awww they are so precious!

Tasha said...

They are so cute! Those little faces are pitiful though! :-)

Allison said...

They are so cute. And with faces like that they must be innocent, right?

d.a.r. said...

Gosh dang they are adorable. My MIL thought I slept in and missed work yesterday because she couldn't find the dogs (usually they follow me downstairs, I let them out, then they hang out on the couch after I leave)...apparently, they had both gone back upstairs and gotten in bed and gone back to sleep. Haha! What little spazzes!