Ella Mae was giving me her signature "You're kidding, right?" side eye. I can't blame her. Two years of sleeping in will do that to you.
Still, I somehow made it out the door on time--clean clothes and all.Of course, I forgot my lunch and thus paid for mine with change--I'm sure the chick at Corner Bakery won't be happy to see me return--ever, but, that's her issue.
But, empty coin purse and sleepy dogs aside, it's a good day. It's the husband's first day of work in a long, long time.
We're thrilled.
Now, if only I could find someone to pay me to sit at home with the dogs and watch Friends, Bones and House, then, we'd really be onto something!
And ALSO: Tomorrow is my sissy in law, Rebecca's birthday! Becca, I love you so much, you're the best sissy ever, I'm so lucky to have you in my life, even if I refuse to believe that we're getting older. Love you times a million! And miss you too! Come visit! xoxox


9 comments:
Congrats on Justin's new job!!! That is awesome. Hope you are doing well. Are you planning any trips soon?
Congrats on the job for your husband! What line of work is he in? or What job did he get?
What an exciting day! The picture of the pups is hilarious. Our puggie has the same look most days.
YAY! Hope he had an awesome day! What a relief that must be for both of you!
yay! hope he had a great first day! and that you two can cuddle up after both having a long day at work and watch house together! :)
Congrats on your hubby's new job. I know you're excited. Have a great day!
ahh, I'm behind, congratulations to both of you!! hope y'all have a great day and he loves his new job! :)
Your dog looks PISSED. Hahaha
Oh friend, I'm SOOOOO happy for you guys!!!
And if you find that person to pay you for staying at home, would you mind sharing?? I would give my left arm to be at home with my hubby (since he works nights). :(
Post a Comment