Thursday, March 24, 2011

Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon

It's been a busy week around Casa de SP. Between trying to get the dogs up and fed before work, to recovering from a weekend on the road--it's been a might bit crazy. Oh, and I'm fairly certain that my body is rebelling and I'm getting sick. AGAIN. No worries, I have some leftover meds, so, I've been popping them like candy.

ANYWAYS.

I don't know if y'all watch Chuck, but, you should. The only issue is that it's on at the same time as House. I love it. It's one of my favorite shows. It's funny, it's sweet, it's good. And, I mean, Zachary Levi is precious!

This is a clip from Monday night's show. I cannot stop watching it. It's the highlight of my week. Well, not true, spending tomorrow judging people with my bestie is the highlight of my week, but, still, this is flippin' hilarious.

(back story: the pig is named Kevin Bacon and is the mascot for a rival electronics store)

Also, if I ever have a pet pig, I'm naming him Kevin Bacon and forcing him to wear a cape.

Happy Thursday!

3 comments:

THE Stephanie said...

I love Chuck!! But I'm about 3 weeks behind... I need to catch up!

Jessica said...

I NEED to watch Chuck.
Also, I can't see the video while I'm at work.
But a pig named Kevin Bacon sounds hilarious.

Anonymous said...

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Thank you, thank you for improving the quality of my life.