1. It was a busy weekend around these parts, I had to work late on Friday and I worked all day Saturday. Of course, because I work crazy hours, I AM IN FACT STILL SICK.
2. Sorry, I didn't mean to get shouty, I'm just over.it.
3. My dad came into town, so, it was fun to catch up and spend time with him--although, I felt bad that I worked all day Saturday.
4. I ran into this sweet girl on Saturday, so, that was fun!
5. Do y'all watch Army Wives? Did y'all watch it last night? Holy moly, I'm pretty sure I cried during the entire episode. No joke.
6. The husband is really enjoying his job! Yay!
7. My bestie got a new puppy yesterday and it's taking everything I have not to purchase a ticket to St. Louis to go snuggle lil miss Sage. And Mally of course, we can't forget Mally.
8. No new episode of House this week. Sad face.
9. I ordered a bunch of stuff from Ballard Designs last week and cannot wait until it gets here. I'll be that much closer to my finished home decor projects!
10. I'm so ready for a long weekend, but, won't have one until....Memorial Day? Boo. What's new with y'all?
Monday, March 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
OMG! I love Army Wives. I didn't watch last night though. I am watching it as soon as I get home! EEK! Who died?!?! Wait. Don't tell me!!! Wait. I want to know!!! Wait. No I don't! EEK!
PLEASE feel free to come visit and get in some snuggle time with the pups! Miss Sage is the sweetest thing ever! She has not yet developed Mally's diva princess attitude - she's just a hopping little ball of fluff that squeaks when she tries to bark!! I die.
Glad you got to spend some time with your dad this weekend!! I'm kinda glad I don't watch Army Wives, I heard it was bad, as in, I would have cried my eyes out. :(
I'm right there with you doll! Sick as a dog and not happy about it! Hope you're on the mend asap!
Oh my gosh, girl I watched Army Wives tonight and cried for like 45 minutes. Not like a few tears, but seriously like weeping on my couch. SO sad!
~Tiffany
no new house makes me a sad monkey :( especially after the way the last one ended!!
I love Army Wives but haven't watched this weeks yet....waiting for a night when I am alone and no hubby or kids looking over my shoulder saying "why are you crying, it's just T.V.!"...seriously, my family members do not have hearts.
Post a Comment