Yes, I am a bad blogger--sorry! I blame work. I mean, I gotta blame someone, this can't possibly be my fault. Or can it? Hm. Something to ponder.
1. I took off a week after Cowtown, which was dumb, and now I'm faced with 18 miles on Saturday. HA! That is a funny, funny story. My hip begs to differ, as does the fact that I'm hosting a baby shower at my house, sooooo, I'll be cutting the run short so I can zip home and make myself pretty before the guests arrive. See also: Why do I do the things I do? It's a mystery folks.
2. Last year, I was getting ready to run the Catalina Marathon. I'm more than a bit pissy that I'm not doing that this weekend. It was so.much.FUN!
3. I'm also more than a bit pissy that I might have to work an event in New Jersey instead of you know, watch the royal wedding and such and also miss out on running the Oklahoma City Marathon. Priorities people, priorities.
4. I shouldn't be so bitter and pissy. Our receptionist bought us caffeine free Diet Coke. Obviously, there's a correlation.
5. My home decor projects are coming together! Hopefully they'll be finished by the time this girl comes to visit me in April. Otherwise, I apologize in advance and I'll pay for your room at the Hilton.
6. It's a really nice day here today. I should be eating chips and queso on a restaurant patio or something. I'm not, obviously.
7. I haven't cooked an actual meal in like a week. Again, I blame work.
8. I had lunch with this sweet mama to be yesterday. It took everything I had not to slap her for being so dang cute. I have no babies and am going gray. She on the other hand, is pregnant and looks younger. I'm gonna need to know her secret....
9. I fully intend an Anthro shopping spree this weekend. I have a sore throat, that will help right? Like vitamin C for the soul?
10. My niece has gone to like 500 doctors in the past month--poor girl, they can't figure out what's wrong with her. My sister is about to lose her mind. I wish I lived closer!
11. It's almost Spring!
12. It's almost Friday!
What's new with you?
xoxo,
SP
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I've been pissy lately too. Argh. :(
You're going to run and host a baby shower on the same day? I'd get tired doing that in the same weekend! (Mind you, that'd be "running" 3 miles - not 18). That's impressive!
I want to eat chips & queso on a patio. And shop at Anthro. Sounds good to me!
Happy almost-Friday!
I would love to be eating chips and queso on a patio.....sadly the weather is not that great here....rainy and gross.
i've been super grumpy lately too! I'm about to lose it (then got a monthly visitor today, which explains a lot). Good luck at anthro! xoxo
Hmmm... let's meet in the middle for chips & queso, k? YUM!!
Um, caffeine free diet Coke? NO THANK YOUUUUU
it's almost spring..... yay!!! that's a great thought!
What's the point of caffeine free dc?? Ick.
Hope the home projects are going well. Are we going to get pictures?!?!?
Post a Comment