Instead, I thought I'd cheer her up by sending her some pictures of our favorite doctor. I may not be able to hold her hand or fix what's wrong, but, I can send Dr. Chase her way.
Last night, I texted her this picture, with the caption "Feel better, love".
I didn't know any Aussie things to say. Anyone? Bueller?
If she's not better by tomorrow, she should expect this one to be sent as well. I mean, goodness.
I mean, wouldn't that help you feel better? Personally, I'm fighting a cold and or allergies, and I gotta tell ya, a few episodes of House (or we could sub Bones in here, but, since we're going with the whole Australian accents cure all, we'll stick with House) will knock it right out of me. Ha!
See also: We may run off to Australia when she's all better. True story. Sorry, husbands. (kidding) (kind of) (no, really, I am kidding) (I AM!)


11 comments:
Man....those Aussies! In junior high, I used to have a little crush on my cousin's husband because he had this fabulous Australian accent... ;)
I don't watch House, but YUMMY. Seriously. Yum. That would make me feel better! hahahahaha
What a good friend you are!
I hope your friend feels better!!!
Also, my friend Rixy and I send each other pictures of Hugh Jackman whenever one of us is sad and/or hilarious FAIL pics of Lady Gaga because she never ceases to amuse us.
Love it, He is so cute. Although if I am stepping into an old man crush territory Dr. House is pretty cute too, in an intense blue-eyed sort of way. Plus he's actually British, love his accent too!
Sorry to hear about your friend. :(
However, eye candy does help a little...
I should start watching HOUSE!
haha.. I dont watch House.. but love the name Chase... miss you girly... xxxoo
He is nice to look at. I hope she's doing better!
I adore your blog! It's so funny and refreshing! I feel like i'm actually sitting somewhere talking with you as i read your posts!!!
i'm a new follower!
come see me!
-kb
I just wanted to say that I love love love you! You're the BESTest.
Post a Comment