Thank you for the incredibly long wait we had last night. That was quite literally painfully long. As I do not do well without a full tummy. And there are only so many fortune cookies I can eat.
And thank you for the table of high schoolers seated next to us, because there were no clean tables further away from said loud high schoolers.
Not that we have anything against loud high school students, as we were all ourselves once loud high schoolers too.
But, not when both Shabby Prince & Princess had mediocre at best days, and the people at Urban Outfitters are not so much with the checking people out in a timely manner, only to head to our dinner refuge where we had to sit next to loud 16 year olds. For an extended period of time.
But, not when both Shabby Prince & Princess had mediocre at best days, and the people at Urban Outfitters are not so much with the checking people out in a timely manner, only to head to our dinner refuge where we had to sit next to loud 16 year olds. For an extended period of time.
And, thank you for finally delivering our food, only to disappoint me with 3.5 small pieces of chicken. Yes, 3.5. And it wasn't even piping hot. Therefor, I was sad.
So, thank you Pei Wei for bumming me out.
Just thank your lucky stars o' Pei Wei employees, that we arrived home in time to watch Jon & Kate Plus 8. If I had missed that...Ohhh, you don't even want to know.
But anyways, I won't hold this against you--as usually the food and service is quite good. Although, for now, I'm still bitter.
Sincerely,
The Shabby Princess
PS. Anyone else have any hostile feelings to any restaurants?


1 comment:
I'm so happy I am not the only one that can not stand the service, food and the amount of food of that place!
Notice I don't even mention the establishment name, I just call it THAT PLACE.
Honestly.........IT SUCKS!
Post a Comment