(OK, but, you have to picture a platinum blonde with hair in a low chignon, long eyelashes, perfectly red matte lipstick, black pencil skirt, white button down, pen behind her ear....Ha! That is sooooo not me. I just wanted to create a visual for you all.)
In no particular order, my musings for the day....
In no particular order, my musings for the day....
1. Wore the clodhoppers to church. Not my best idea.
2. Saturday + Cabelas + free concert at Cabelas + DockDogs + Junior Anglers + some random re-enactment= a bunch o' craziness and one very out of place Shabby Princess. But, the Shabby Prince got himself a GPS for the truck, so, I can't complain too much.
3. Got the haircut. Didn't do the chop. Not so sure I'm in love with the color. I'll have to post some pictures. It is shorter than I had hoped. I'm dealing with it.
4. I need to chill out on the Root Beer Floats (oh, but they are so good). It's not helping with my D word (for you newbies, the D word = diet).
5. On that front, I'm loving the Yoplait light, or no fat or whatever that yogurt is. I ate some every day last week and I'm quite determined that it is helping my tummy stay semi trim. Shh, let me believe this. It makes me happy.
6. I don't feel so good, and need to go to the gym. It's going to be 101 today....Which means, I have to got to the gym because it'll be too hot to run. Ugh. I'm allergic to the gym. Really. I'd rather go to my kickboxing class, but, doggie is at the vet and by the time I pick her up and get home, it may be too late..... Why does everything happen to me?
7. We may be going to the beach in a few weeks with some fabulous friends (you know who you are)....So, hello tan! And um, I'm going to have to starve myself until then. I haven't seen a swimsuit in well...Never mind that.
8. It cost me $53 to fill up my car today. Yes, car. Not SUV, not truck, but car. When I moved here 5 years ago, it was $35. I do not appreciate that the numbers just decided to reverse. Not cool.
Also, I nearly cried my eyes out watching Army Wives last night. Luckily, L was teary too. Yes, I admit, it is sad that I get myself all wrapped up in TV shows. I'm aware of this factoid.
Is it 5 yet?


2 comments:
Hey Ally,
Love the new site...I think I have written a comment on every site you have now.
I have you linked so I can keep up on your fun life.
Love you
Aunt Suzi
$53? It costs me £60 quid to fill up my little car here in the UK! Perol is ridiculously expensive over here!
Post a Comment