Friday, June 13, 2008

Sad Day

Sorry to post a debbie downer, but, I am saddened by the loss of NBC's Tim Russert. He was one of the few fair media people (in my mind) and someone I grew up watching.
As a political junkie, he was the voice I heard nearly every Sunday--the man who was there during the elections and the man who announced the run of my oh-so-favorite Governor.
He will be truly missed. NBC and the journalistic world will never be the same.
You can read the article here, at The New York Times.
Hold on to those you love, as you never know what's around the next corner.

2 comments:

suziQ said...

Ally,
This site is so cute! I love all your thoughts.
How can I link your site to mine on my site?
Help me Help me!

Aunt Suzi

TUTU Monkey said...

I share you sadness.....he always seemed like the kind of guy you could have lunch with and hug the minute you would meet him. I don't see how they will replace him. ....sad:(