1. The thought of going to visit family sounds really exciting. Even those in the middle of nowhere, and those in Vernal. Yes, I said it. I want to go to Vernal. To see the fam.
2. You're increasingly jealous of family who gets to go to Hawaii next week (congrats Rachel and all).
3. After a not so nice run in with The Shabby Prince, the thought of a family vacay sounds...well... mildly appealing.
4. You're thinking of renewing your tanning membership, as to at least remember what "sun kissed" is.
5. Seriously, the Green River sounds really good.
Tres embarrassing.
On the less embarrassing side, I'm getting my hair done in two weeks--stressful. Short? Long? Chop it? Blonde? Brunette? Strawberry blonde? The choices are so endless. Help! The decision will haunt me for weeks, I'm sure.
Also, I worked on the book last night. Because I'm awesome like that. I promised BBF L a plane, so, in her words, I gotta finish the book in order to buy her the plane. Yeah, ain't she great?
And, feel free to buy me this necklace:
On the less embarrassing side, I'm getting my hair done in two weeks--stressful. Short? Long? Chop it? Blonde? Brunette? Strawberry blonde? The choices are so endless. Help! The decision will haunt me for weeks, I'm sure.
Also, I worked on the book last night. Because I'm awesome like that. I promised BBF L a plane, so, in her words, I gotta finish the book in order to buy her the plane. Yeah, ain't she great?
And, feel free to buy me this necklace:
I do have an anniversary coming up, or, you know, I'm sure it's my equinox half birthday in Japan or something. Anyways, who said one needs an occasion to send me a little lovely? That's right, you don't need an occasion at all. But, if you do decide to buy me the necklace (which I think you should), please note that I'm willing to accept the Venice or Texas version, as I am currently wearing la Paris.
And, Happy Friday everyone!


1 comment:
i want a vacation too. and i love that necklace. i'll send it to you, if you send it to me. how's that for a deal?
Post a Comment