Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Help me....

Lay off the Twix!
Seriously.

When did I become so obsessed?? Not good. Not good at all.

Made even worse by the fact that the husband and I may be going to the beach in a few weeks (sadly, not Hawaii--I'm not bitter or anything), and I don't want to look like a beached whale (but have no self control when it comes to cheap afternoon sugar rushes)! 'Cause for real, if we do end up going, I'm gonna look like a beached whale in comparison to S.

Because she's teeny.

And I'm a lardy. Who's eating Twix.

I'm going to need some help.

Feel free to pitch in, which includes:

  • keeping me locked in my office
  • making sure I have no money to spend at work (this will also include removing me of my ATM card, as there is an ATM on campus)
  • burning my tongue so that I cannot taste anything anyway
  • showing me pictures of a beached whale with my face on it (aka: soon to be "A&J Beach Pictures!!")
  • wiring my jaw shut
  • buying me stock in Slim Fast as to create motivation to drink the stuff (shudder, shudder)
  • dragging me out of bed at 5AM so that I can go run before work (ha, who are we kidding).

I think that is a sufficient list for right now. *

*I reserve to update these items at any time before the dreaded beach trip.

1 comment:

photography by suzanne said...

I am not good in the "help me" department but wanted to let you know how proud I am of Justin collecting roosters! That is so awesome.
This is going to be so great commenting back and forth on our blogs.
I miss you!

Suzi