Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Debate: II

You have got to be kidding me. Super lovely and wonderfully considerate lady in my office brought in yummy goodness for my super lovely and wonderful co-worker who will be leaving us tomorrow to pursue a PhD program (I know, she's amazingess). The said yummy goodness? Oh, the usual... some muffins... some scones.... and (cue dun dun dunnnn music, please) this:

Goodness me. Y'all know I can't turn down a chocolate croissant.

Help!

The good news? No one else has come in to partake of yummy goodness. And, I am not going to eat the chocolate croissant without at least offering it to someone else....

Or am I? ....Ohh... This is a side of The Shabby Princess that I'm not so sure I like.

Do I, or don't I? Hmmm...

I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't. I don't. I DON'T.

Right?

(anyone in the HP/UP vicinity, please send reinforcements. I'm gonna need someone to pry it out of my hand. Thanks)

5 comments:

Gem said...

Your office sounds like mine! You can't usually move in there for sweeties, chocolates and cakes. There's always a reason for goodies at our place! Without being a party pooper, think of all the effort you have been putting in recently on getting in shape!!! Think of how svelte you're going to be....

The Shabby Princess said...

Right! Thanks, Gem... I will admit, I kinda sorta gave in a little... I had a half... Which, isn't SO bad considering I worked out last night and am running tonight.... :)

kelly said...

yum!

Jessica said...

cute blog - saw it on LDS women blogs. like your shabby, southern style!

Anonymous said...

Girl... EAT IT! :) if i was there i would split it with ya! :)