Monday, July 21, 2008

Musings & Monday

(I am too exhausted for a preface this time... Suffice to say that tomorrow night = Her Shabbyness + poli sci BFF + movie night = fabulousness. I can't even stand it!!)

1. Did I mention I'm tired?
2. And that 4 inch heels are not my friend?
3. Yeah. My feet hurt.
4. I told you all that the cards are getting turned upside down--well, they did. And I'm still hangin' on....Whew!
5. I'm kind of newly obsessed with The Next Food Network Star--but don't really like any of them. (don't get all offended if you do.... don't take it personally...I am just sayin')
6. It's hot. Super hot, hot.
7. Luckily, I did not pass out and or puke when I had to speak in church yesterday. Which was amazing.
8. I still haven't seen Mama Mia! --and don't bother giving me your reviews of Mama Mia! or The Dark Knight. I'll see them both, don't you worry...And,I'll still see Mama Mia! even if you didn't like it. Heck, I'm not turning down 1.5 hours of Abba! Are you serious?!
9. That chocolate croissant is still calling me name.
10. Why is Papyrus so dang expensive? It costs me an arm and a leg to send a thank you card these days.
11. Italian classes start after Labor Day! Get excited!!
12. HRH Princess Hanna Puffy Cheeks is losing the chub! I'm so proud of my little girl. Too bad Momma Pup can't lose the chub!
13. I need a pedicure like you wouldn't believe. I'm thinking Friday. I'm also thinking hot pink. ??
14. I love my job. Craziness and all.
15. Seriously though, pedicure....
16. I need a vacation.
17. Poli sci BFF is moving to DC for a few months. Because she's a loser. And is leaving me. But, she's coming back. Plus, I'm trying to mold her into a political wife (but, she wants to be one, so, don't be blamin' me for throwing her into politics). Watch, in the next few years you'll be looking at a dress and saying "That's so Amanda" (instead of "That's so Jackie O"...except, it's more likely to be accessories, she has killer accessories)
18. 1 BFF in DC and 1 in Bean Town? I think we all know what I'll be doing over Labor Day (or attempting....)--road trip!
19. Thoughts on lipo?? It's too hot to work out...


I suppose that's all for now my lovelies...

That was rather boring, wasn't it? Am I just too tired to be funny? Hmmm.... This could be a major problem (she says while reaching for can of Diet Coke).

5 comments:

photography by suzanne said...

Allison,
I just love to read your blogs! They are such fun reads.

I am tired too. I have had 3 1/2 weeks of company, no kidding.. and have another 10 days to go before everyone is gone! I am sick of laundry, cooking and cleaning, but part of our visitors have come from France. Raeburn baptized the wife 40 years ago. He has been in heaven.

This last 10 days will be Elisee(Raeburn's oldest daughter) and her husband and 4 kids. I truly hope I can survive.

Have a great week.

Love,
Aunt Suzi

Ashley said...

I just found your blog and I love it! You have such a fun and cute way of writing! I haven't been able to see Batman or Mamma Mia yet either, but I am dying to see them both. Something about Abba music just makes me so HAPPY! I hope you survive the heat!!

Mrs.Preppy said...

I see nothing wrong with lipo, unless you go to Kanye's mom's doctor. I will be definately getting it all sucked out someday.

Anonymous said...

Girl...you are still funny and you ain't even trying to be!:9

so...

Number 13--Go for the HOT PINK!

Number 19--Lipo is for poo-poo brains! i know too many people who have gotten it and returned back to their ol' flabby selves before the end of the FIRST year!!! and not to mention they all talked about THE AWFUL EXCRUCIATING PAIN!

i want to see Dark Night...but i swear i have nightmares easily so i am a little nervous. and -- i know i am living under a rock--but i have never even heard of Mamma Mia!!!

kelly said...

i just went for a pedi. i wanted hot pink zebra. but the lady wouldn't do it. she said she would only do white & black zebra. so, i have boring zebra. no hot pink zebra for me.