2. Worked late on Friday night and in my exhaustion, managed to "lose" my wedding and engagement ring for about 16 hours. It was freezing cold in the auditorium I was in, and I noticed my rings were sliding around, but, I didn't think anything of it--until I got home and noticed my finger was naked! Ahhh!! BFF L came over and we ransacked my purse, my office, my house, we even got a flashlight and looked around my office building.... I even got back to my office at 7 AM on Saturday to check the auditorium. Heartbroken that it was gone I spent most of Saturday being lazy (but, I also managed to spend a ton of $$ on the dogs--who knew? And get some nice candle holders for the entryway--which were broken--one tube of crazy glue later, you can't tell!).... Husband came home Saturday afternoon and found the damn rings in the back of a drawer tangled up in a grocery bag. And no, I have no idea how they ended up there, or how I didn't find them--considering everything but that bag had been taken out of the drawer and fully inspected. Yikes. Seriously, traumatizing. I've never so much as "misplaced" it before. My heavens!
3. I need a haircut. Like, seriously bad. Was supposed to get one on Saturday, but, that didn't happen. Maybe I can go Friday after work. Cause seriously, it's baaaaad.
4. I sent off some invitations to a baby shower I'm hosting, and am worried about the postage--some people have gotten their invites, some haven't.... Postal conspiracy, perhaps?
5. I painted my nails last night because they were looking a bit sad.... They might actually look sadder now because I am officially the worlds worst fingernail painter. I rock at toes.
6. I'm tired. Not enough sleep.
7. I forced Ella to nap with me on Saturday--she's a good nap partner--until she realizes there is a cat in the house--and then it's just a free for all.
8. This weekend is a dessert auction for our youth and guess who's in charge of dinner, decorations and set up? Oh, and somehow got "signed up" to make cupcakes, a cake and brownies? Ha. You have got to be kidding me. Looks like I'll start baking on Thursday!
9. Did I mention I have a penchant for brownie batter? This could be rough....
Alright my dears, I better get going--and you know, attempt to forget that I heart brownie batter more than anything--ah!
Have a fabulous Monday!
xoxo,
SP


15 comments:
Oh no!! SOOO SOO glad you found that ring. I couldn't even imagine. Sometimes I get paranoid when I take it off and leave it in the bathroom, but keep it safe!
Have a great week lady!
Your a busy girl! I would freak if I lost my rings even if it was for a moment!
I would be totally freaking out if I lost my ring, not to mention Steve would freak out even more (so much money!!)
So about the food auction. I know for a surety that I, myself, did not sign-up for anything. But as the sign-up sheet passed by me I happened to notice my name was on it, and under pies (I've never made a pie in my life!) and it was not in my handwriting but I knew exactly who's it was...why it was my lovely husband's. Haha, Guess who will be makin' that pie?? Not me! haha jk, I probably will. But I am so sorry that you will have to make so many desserts. I know they will all me nummy though :)
Wow. Thank goodness you found your rings!
1. Excited to see you tonight!!
2. I would be flipping out if i lost my ring!!!! i am so happy you found it!
Oh, no! SO glad you ended up finding your rings!
Poor puppy! It is awful trying to keep them quiet during treatment! Like with anything else, you just sort of do the best you can with it - perfect behavior is impossible.
Hope you have a great week!
Ohhhh, how I love brownie batter!
MMMmmmmm.....Brownies!!!!
I'm so glad you found your ring! That's crazy that your husband found it where he did. --So, yes let's meet for lunch. Name the time and place!
SO glad you found your rings. That would have been a major bummer.
My diamond fell out of my engagement ring twice and I was lucky enough to find it both times. After that, I had it remounted in a different setting and have not had any more trouble. Glad you found your rings. You are a busy gal!! Have a great week. Love & blessings from snowy NC!
WOW-- I got stressed just thinking about the wedding ring situation. HOLY.. I would freak!
AWW Ella... Love her.
I cannot wait to hear how the shower goes!
HAVE FUN!
XO
So glad you found your ring. That could have been really bad.
I seriously need a haircut too--I mean really seriously.
Hey, I rock at finger nails, but suck at toe nails. Wanna swap?
Wow, glad you found your rings. I hate that nake ring finger feeling as well.
Mmmmm, brownies.
Ugh I would be frantic!! My ring is getting loser by the day...damn the cold and weight loss!
Post a Comment