Tuesday, August 4, 2009

In my next life

I want to come back as a model for Anthropologie. Or a person who gets free/discounted clothes and goods from them.


Becase clearly, I need this shirt.



As in, I seriously might die if I don't get it.
(and normally, I would make a deal with the husband that if I successfully complete my two upcoming half marathons that I get to buy it, but, at this point, just running successfully is glory enough....And he thinks I shouldn't be running anyway, so this type of bribery really won't work. Especailly since I think my SIL is moving in with us soon, which means more people to feed on my sad little paycheck)


Anyone have $100 they want to donate to the SP needs cute clothes charity drive?

13 comments:

Charis said...

Argh adorable! I love Anthro clothes, but I'm with you, the prices just make NO sense to me. I've also heard horror stories about their policies (smashing and destroying merch to keep the demand up...).
Their styles always LOOK so easy, makes me wish I could sew! It's on the list :)

Emily said...

ohh i wish I could afford to shop there... i mean there home stuff is oh soo cute as well! and their dresses.... u would look soo cute in that top... get it:) u deserve it my friend:)

Milltini said...

yes, anthro rarely misses...

TUWABVB said...

It's adorable - but it will go on sale, right? Maybe make a deal with yourself that if it does, and you can, treat yourself. Or just wait and maybe you won't be interested any more?

I always try that but it never works - LOL!

Children of the 90s said...

I fall in love with so many things every time I stop by Anthropologie. It's a dangerous place! Everything there is so cute, but pricey. That top is so pretty!

Kaci said...

Totally cute...I must have it. :) LOL! I'll donate a dollar. LOL! XOXO good luck with the bribery

LyndsAU said...

Oh I looove and neeeed/want that top!! So precious!!

sarah said...

I love this top! Anthropologie has been right on target lately!

Dollface said...

You would look amazing in this shirt!! and hard up for cash... sell old clothes on ebay!!! miss ya, xxxoo

Becky said...

I love the categories you labeled this post under: "Things I want" (of course) and "Keepin' it real" (hysterical). You are a HOOT, girlie. Seriously, though, if I had the $100, I'd buy the darn shirt for MYSELF. Now if I had a second $100, I'd buy it for you. Wow, I'm not a selfless friend. Yikes.

The Blonde Duck said...

I want to live in a Anthropologie store.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

come on super sale, haha! so cute!

Ashley said...

Wow that is a gorgeous shirt! I've never bought anything from there either, but their clothes are awesome!