Sunday, August 23, 2009

Put a fork in me

I'm done!

13.1 miles down (and if we really want to get particular, my Garmin claims 13.34, fyi).

My legs are sore, I'm a hungry hungry Hanna (we used to say that when we had our sweet sheltie girl), but, I'm elated.

I may or may not have started crying when we got home. Sure, I've run further before, but, a race is so much different.

I completed a half marathon. Are you kidding me?

I think this calls for new shoes.

Excuse me, I'm going shopping.

18 comments:

Heather Scott Partington said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Must feel so good. :)

Life's short. Type fast. said...

Congratulations! That's such a great accomplishment!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Congrats! You totally deserve a new pair of shoes!

d.a.r. said...

CONGRATS!!!!

In This Wonderful Life said...

I would have cried! Congrats. that is huge!

the harrisons said...

well done friend! that is so awesome!

Cake for Breakfast said...

WAY TO GO! Great job! You should be sooo proud of yourself.

Running 365 said...

Yay! Don't you feel like you could conquer the world now?

Kaci said...

So incredible!! CONGRATS!! :) XOXO new shoes yay!

Lucky in Love said...

Great job honey! So excited for you!!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Yay for you!!! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Dollface said...

AMAZING!! GO YOU girlie.. I knew you could do it, go reward with new shoes, a cupcake and whatever the eff you want... you deserve it!! I knew u could do it :) xxxooo

prashant said...

Congrats! You totally deserve a new pair of shoes!
Domain registration india

The Blonde Duck said...

Hooray! Kudos to you! I'm so proud that you overcame your injuries and did it!

THE Stephanie said...

Congrats girl!! Now show us the new shoes! :)

Brittney said...

Congrats! You deserve those new shoes!

Mikki said...

Congrats to you!!! that is SO awesome. No, YOU're SO AWESOME!!!

prashant said...

Congratulations! That's such a great accomplishment!
How to make a website