Because you care so much, obviously. Ha!
(I'm bored, leave me alone) (and I'm about to smack the pups because the husband is outside and they are freaking the heck out) (only not really--I would never smack my pups. Really, I wouldn't. Ever. I can't even yell at them!)
1. I detest grocery shopping. Shopping at Target? I love. Grocery store? Ick. (I also detest mustard, but, I'm sure that makes me unAmerican or something. It's like the anti-Christ of condiments.)
2. The word "epic" bugs me. It's like everyone's favorite word these days. "That run was sooo epic". Really? Really?! (Now, this doesn't mean I don't like you if you use it, I just don't use it, personally).
3. My favorite movie ever is The Sound of Music and I refuse to buy it on DVD because I've had the VHS tape since I was a little kid and it has my mom's handwriting on the label. (My dad however bought the DVD for my half sister, she hates it. [thus I debate that we're related, but, I guess there is that whole we have different mothers thing] I debate stealing it from her when I go home. But, I haven't yet! I'm not a thief!) (but I did hijack my dad and step mom's Star Wars DVD pack like 5 years ago and my husband was all upset because he was worried they'd notice and get upset. Trust me, they never noticed. Considering I'm pretty sure they've never seen any of the Star Wars movies. I promise I'm not a bad daughter, promise! We were just dirt poor and my husband loves the movies and my parents never watch a movie more than once!) (don't report me, K?)
4. I'm a lefty but I cut with my right hand. Thus, I have an insane collection of left handed scissors because people constanly buy them for me (including my own family!).
5. I never had that "aha" moment when I bought my wedding dress. Truth be told, I was never in love with it. This is why you shouldn't wedding dress shop on your lunch break. (what was I supposed to do? I was working and going to school full time and only had Sunday's off)
6. I have TMJ and when I was first "diagnosed" my jaw was so messed up that my dentist told me I couldn't eat anything I couldn't cut with a fork for 5-8 weeks. I was 14. You know what a 14 year old does at that point? Attempts to cut a Starburst with a fork just to prove a point. (and you can cut a Starburst with a fork, by the way) (I actually really don't like Starburst anymore)
7. I eat things like crackers in threes. Saltines? Must have three at a time. Oreos? Three. (I take three with me when I 26.2) (and then I eat the entire box after the run of course)
8. I have a weakness for anything that smells even semi a little bit "tropical". Coconut? I'm in.
9. I can't imagine living anywhere else but Texas (except well, maybe Colorado. Or Florida. Maybe). Pat Green and George Strait songs speak to my heart. I'm a Texas gal through and through.
10. But goodness gracious how I do miss me some In N Out Burger.
11. I was a vegetarian in high school and most of college. Obviously, that didn't work out for me (I married a rancher after all).
12. I have a white birthmark on my stomach (there's no melanin in that patch of my skin) and I once had a tattoo artist offer to "correct" it for free. I'm not really sure what that meant, but, I never did get it "corrected". (although I'm sure that'll be the place the melanoma turns up--no matter how much SPF I put on it, it still burns. Maybe that equals a tummy tuck in later years?)
13. I have a weird obsession with sled dogs, huskies, etc. I grew up with a huskie. One year, I really want to go to the Ididarod.
14. June is my favorite month of the year.
15. I can watch episodes of Friends and never tired of them.
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


14 comments:
Does anyone EVER get tired of Friends episodes?
Cause if so... we need to steer clear of them!
I eat things in threes too! Strange :)
Let's hang out soon. I. MISS. YOU.
The Sound of Music is my favorite too. I finally got in on DVD a few years ago and gave up my two VHS set. And seriously, I would do just about anything for a double double right now. YUUUMMMM.
Oooo that last two...mee tooooo!! =)
I hate grocery shopping too. It takes all freaking day, there are so many people there, and everyone takes a million years to check out. Ick.
And I also hate mustard.
And I also have the Sound of Music on VHS and refuse to buy it on DVD.
And Friends. Well duh.
The Sound of Music is my favorite movie too! Captain Von Trapp will always be my gold standard for the definition of a handsome man. Those eyes softening when he realizes he's in love with Maria? Yum.
But I love grocery shopping and mustard. Epic bugs me as well. A few years ago everyone said "No worries" or "It's casual" all the time, which made me want to poke my eyes out with a stick.
In addition to Captain Von Trapp I have a HUGE crush on George Strait. Also, Maggie twittered yesterday some article about In and Out burger coming to Dallas soon! Okay, longest comment ever is now done!
I'm with you on the grocery store thing. Luckily the hubs frequently offers to the grocery shopping. LOL
Epic blog, but you're wrong about mustard, you're wrong about Friends, you're wrong about The Sound of Music ... but you're right about George Strait and In-N-Out.
Good thing your favorite month isn't February. You'd only get 28 days of it each year.
I detest grocery shopping too!!
That was an epically cool post. And you are so cool, it's epic!
May and June are contenders for my fave month of the year. I just love spring but I love WARM spring, not rainy chilly spring.
I will eat cookies in groups of 3 but crackers and such I just eat out of the bag without thought to how many I'm consuming. Wow, that would explain alot...
I love the list! 1. I apologize, I totally use the word "epic". Haha... 2. My roomie owns every single season of Friends on DVD. It's always on in the background whenever we're home. Lovelovelove it!
Oh girl, thank God someone else feels the same way about their wedding dress. I never fell in love with mine either like others did! It just didn't happen. Liked it? Yes. IN LOVE? Nope.
Also, amen on the Friends obsession!
Gah I puffy heart Target and Sound of Music.
And while I don't eat things in threes, I purchase them in pairs. I have to buy two bottles of salad dressing, two boxes of pasta, etc. Just in case....I am a weirdo, haha!
Post a Comment