Did:
Ate my weight in chips and salsa (I really just need to not buy chips. Problem solved).
Ate my weight in blueberry banana muffins.
Continued my eating spree with chocolate cupcakes.
Oh, and more chips. Because they are the after dinner and after dessert snack of choice. (because one needs a snack. AFTER DESSERT!)
Got my sissy home! (yay!!!!!)
Did I mention eating?
Watched entirely too much TV. Mostly because it was E! and Lifetime Movie Network. Both of which are awesome in their own rite.
Oh, and then I watched Community again with the sis because they don't get NBC at home. Which is a crime.
Didn't do:
Run.
Go to the gym.
Run.
Anything remotely healthy or smart.
I'm obviouslyy a genius.
In other news, someone recently suggested I might have a soy allergy. Which, OK, that's just one person's opinion, but, hell, at this point, I'm willing to accept anything to explain why I am sick like 20/5/365 (you read that correctly) and why I feel so damn exhausted these days. Recent revelation? My daily protein shakes? Contain soy. Hmph.
We'll see. I have an appointment on Friday with my doc. Who will hopefully say "Well my dear, we've found the problem! Take this little pill and you will lose all that excess weight, be happy again and not be plagued by mystery illnesses any longer. Huzzah!". Not that I've thought this over in my head or anything.
He better give me somethin' good though, that's all I'm sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
by sick you mean? i always feel sick. like always. i can't really even eat anything...without wants to throw up after. so weird? just wondering if you feel the same...
That makes two of us that ate our weight in chips and salsa!!!!!!
Argh chocolate chip muffin sounds so good..must not think about baked goods..
I'm totes going to diagnose you over the interwebs with my MD from TLC. Have you had your thyroid checked? Pretty common for young women. Can cause weight gain, extreme fatigue as well as depression. (your thyroid regulates hormones) It can be hard to diagnose because like blood pressure, it varies. Just an idea...
However, the chip/cupcake diet is my idea of nirvana!
Don't worry. Sometimes, you just need a cheat weekend! It's good for the soul!
this is hands down the best blog entry ive read in a long time. mmmmmm chips.
Listen dolly... I love you.. and you can eat your weight in whatever you want.. and you run plenty.. its good to give your body a break!! xxxooo
Hey, if you get that pill, you'd better share!!!
Hope you feel better soon!
haha if you find that pill let me know... who ever invented that pill would be set for life.
Hope you feel better soon!
post free classified ads
Post a Comment