Y'all suck.
There. I'm just going to say it.
You sucked me in and now that I've put serious years of my life into your damn show (also, this show of yours? Probably the reason for the wrinkles and lack of sleep--it stresses me out), I can't look away.
I'm in denial of the fact that there are only ya know, two episodes left. At least you're giving me a 2.5 hours series finale. But, honestly, honestly? You can't answer all my questions in the measly 3.5 hours you have left. And believe me, I still have a lot of questions.
I'm sure that's the point and all--to just leave us hanging. Not cool. Not cool, JJ Abrams, not cool.
But, who am I kidding? I'll be all sorts of glued to my TV ready and waiting and shushing the dogs and turning off my phone during the few hours I have left on the island. Because I cannot.miss.one.single.second.
Seriously. Y'all? At the end of the day, no matter how much this damn show frustrates and annoys me--y'all are geniuses. Cause really? Who would have ever though about that concept? And you've managed to keep me sucked in for all these years. A feat your ABC siblings Grey's and Desperate Housewives couldn't pull off.
Congratulations, Lost. You win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Oh my geeze, I know!! I hate it, I love it, I can't stop watching it!!
And dangit, I need some freakin' answers already!!!
I watched it religiously the first few seasons and then I got frustrated and stopped. I started watching again and now I can't wait to see how it ends. Last night's episode was interesting and I have a theory (of course) but I don't think they will answer all my questions either. Being lost angers me and yet I can't look away...
I want to sit down and watch all seasons one after the other after it ends..haha that will take forever.
HONESTLY!!!!!!
Dude, it's totally stressing me out.
And I'm spending my whole day off googling lost blogs and theories.
And now I'm gonna buy the entire series cause I want to watch the whole thing from beginning to end. Hello, obsession.
Oh! Ryan and I are caught up on all the seasons of Lost except this final one. We can't stand the suspense of waiting week to week, so we wait until they're all out of DVD. The wait for this season is nearly killing me.
ah i love greys more than life itself. i dont watch lost though.
Oh my gosh, AGREE! I saw a comment earlier today that said the writers could create the best ending ever by having the credits roll and then showing the promo for season 7. sadly that won't happen, but I'm pretty sure it's the only way we'd see answers!
I'm so glad I haven't got into this show...this isn't the first blog or rant I've heard. =)~
Ditto ditto ditto. Ditto to it all! I couldn't agree more. Especially on the Grey's and Desperate Housewives note.
Well said.
Lost is my favorite show, but I'm so worried they're gonna blow it in the finale! I just want the major answers. But I have a feeling they're not going to address everything I want them to.
I know exactly what you mean! I actually within the last few months just started watching LOST, but I am all caught up and I just don't want it to end!
I love it, I can't stop watching it!!
post free classifieds
Post a Comment