I know, right. Who am I? And no, I don't care about spoilers, it's not going to bug me. I've been on Twitter and stuff and listened to the radio.
I just didn't have the energy to watch it (that show totally exhausts me) and I wasn't feeling all that well. So, it was early to bed. Even though I didn't fall asleep. I just laid there sick all night (grrrr!). Which meant I got 4 hours of sleep. And that's an overestimate. Considering I was literally up wide awake ever 45 minutes. My hell. I'm going to tape my eyelids open, in case you're wondering.
I ran 9 terrible miles on Saturday. I again started the day in some parallel universe where I thought 10 seemed like a good idea. I was wrong.
Asthma attack+heat exhaustion=HELL. I barely made it and spent the remainder of the day trying to recover. Not thrilled. Last year I acclimated to the heat in like 3 seconds. This year? OhmygahitllbeJulyandIstillwontbeabletorun. Jeezus. Stupid humidity.
Also, can I tell you how much I love y'all with your mutual disdain for KStew as mentioned on my last post? Y'all are awesome. Now, don't get me wrong, it's not like I hate all vampires or want to smack Stephanie Meyer (because I don't! Really! I'm sure she's very nice), not at all. I'm just more of an Anne Rice, Brad Pitt before Angelia Jolie as a vampire type. For whatever reason I was in love with Interview With a Vampire when I was in college. No idea why. Also? Not a good movie to watch by yourself when you're 19. Just a thought.
I haven't watched that movie in years. Sadtimes.
Tonight? Tonight I will watch Lost. Armed with spoilers and ideas. So I won't feel so lame.
And then I'm going to sit outside by my awesome firepit and make me s'mores. Because that's what grownups do. Watch Lost and eat s'mores.
Awesome.
Monday, May 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I didn't watch it either! I've never even seen an episode!!
And are you really coming to Boston for the 13.1?!?! I'm so excited!!! Are you running it or working it? Or both!
I can't wait to see you again!!!
Training for the 3 Day last summer in the Texas heat was PURE TORTURE. I never got used to it... Evs and I would take our 10 - 14 miler on Saturday morning and I'd literally lie in bed until it was time to do it again on Sunday, feeling like I had a terrible case of the summer flu. That heat and humidity combo is BRUTAL!
Humidity is tough. I train every other year for a week in Florida in June and it is so hard.
By the way...have you ever made s'mores in the microwave??? I tried it last year when we got rained out and they are amazing!!! Only need about 20 seconds.
I have it taped, so I'm catching it tomorrow. Staying up until 11:30 just wasn't gonna happen in my world!
I feel your pain...I'm not adjusting to the heat and humidity as quickly this year either. Hang in there! I watched the finale and was still a little confused but overall liked how they brought it to a close.
I don't blame you. I debated it. The upside is that I won't be so emotionally drained on Tuesdays now.
Post a Comment