Hate.
But, in the upside of this hell is that I am being forced to do my 20 miler on Saturday with my DRC crazies--I haven't seen them since July. This is the true highlight of my week. Yep, that means no taper. I don't even care. I'm so under trained for Marine Corps it's not even funny.
I'm still determined to have a blast and enjoy those 26.2 miles through DC. I am beyond excited to spend a weekend in DC with my husband and rock the hell out of that race.
And because I can, here's a cute picture of me at the State Fair of Texas taken by bff. Those damn swings aren't to be messed with. We were walking around like drunks the rest of the night. We're both still leaning to the left. Also titled? We're Older Than We Care to Admit.
(Feel free to discuss how awesome my hair looks in the comments. Seriously.)


11 comments:
That is a great picture! And yes, your hair looks amazing! :)
That pic is super cute! Your hair does look gorgeous! Good luck on the Marine Corp Marathon! That run is on my "goal" marathon list to do someday. You'll do great!!!
Love that picture! Your hair looks fabulous!!
Duuuude, your hair DOES look awesome! And on a SWING no less! Way to rock those waves!
1) your hair looks bangin
2) I love the swings but always am terrified they will fall apart and I will fall to the death.
you're hair DOES look extra sexy. um, confession? i kind of miss my long hair. eek! i know donating 12" was for a good cause and it was a fun change, but the glam has worn off and i want long locks like yours! don't worry about not tapering for MCM. think of the 26.2 as a long run, all part of a healthy long distance running training program. it ain't no thaaaang ;)
The swings are my favorite fair ride!
REBrown
rekdbrown.blogspot.com
Your hair does look great! Love the picture! :)
Cool picture!
What a cool picture!! Love it!! No worries about your long run. You're going to rock MCM!!
I feel sick and lefty again just looking at that.
Post a Comment