Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A New Addiction

Because Anthro, SAMCRO, Bones, Target and Diet Coke just aren't enough!

I don't remember how exactly I got hooked on the site ModCloth, but, it's totally become my crack as of late.

I adore vintage styles and classic fits. I'm short and semi curvy (I have hips. Bleh) thus, I prefer skirts and dresses to pants. I could live in dresses all year. My closet is jam packed with frilly frocks and such. And I'm only adding to the collection.

I need an intervention.

This beauty arrived yesterday (does this not look like the perfect 1940s dress? I die!):



And I'm obsessed with this and guess that it will be coming home with me very soon:



I really want this one, but, I cannot justify the price. Perhaps it will be on my birthday/Christmas wish list?



Sigh.
What are you addicted to? What are you favorite clothing styles?

9 comments:

Lucky in Love said...

That one you just got is GORGEOUS!!!

Kaci said...

OMG LOVVVVE!! I've been addicted to The Limited lately.

Samma said...

I like skirts and dresses becuase I have a thick waists and hate things digging into me (or too loose). Love modcloth too!

Anonymous said...

I'm not super big into the vintage style clothing but I dig that second dress! I think I own mayyyybbee two dresses. And maybe 3 skirts, which I never wear. When ya work in a chemistry lab, jeans and tshirts are the only/safest way to go. I live such a glamorous life, don't be jealous.

Sara McCarty said...

Gorgeous! You must order all three immediately!

I'm a very traditional/conservative dresser. Pretty boring, actually. My friends call me "Pilgrim" b/c I never show skin and am always covered. I tend to stick to J. Crew, Banana, Ann Taylor, etc.

Jessica said...

I really really need some new clothes!! GAAAHHH

Deepali said...

Shoes, bags, books and beauty products. Always!

Anonymous said...

I'm obsessed with Anthro and vintage detailing as well!

Kerr said...

pretty pretty dresses. I love dresses. They are so much more comfortable than pants.

Just found you, great blog!