Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I just don't have time for the pain

+
+
=

My life right now.

I'd love to have something exciting and earth shattering to share with you, but, I don't. I mean, do you really care that I've given my Visa card a serious workout lately? Or that there needs to be a support group for Anthropologie addicts? Because I kinda feel like I'd be a good leader/club president for that particular club.

Although, on second thought, I'd probably lead the followers astray by informing them of the newest merchandise. Damn postman that keeps delivering my catalogs. Damn him! (and then someone Tweets a picture of this dress and then I obsess about it and am now fully 100% broke)

Where was I?

Oh, yeah.

My life currently consists of emailing the non missionary sissy about Bones (and wishing I had the funds for Season 1-5 on DVD. I don't. That money went to Anthropologie last week, as you've seen. I don't want to talk about it.), and blowing through seasons 1 and 2 of Sons of Anarchy (SAMCRO). Because I will watch this season, I will! I will not do my track/speed/hill/tempo runs on Wednesday morning so I will stay up on Tuesday to watch. I will.

And praying my ankle stops hurting.

It's currently swollen the size of a damn football and I have no recollection of what I could have done to injure the damn thing. But, MCM is just a few weeks away, and, quite frankly, "I just don't have time for the pain".


So, I shall be icing, elevating, and Advil-ing in front of my TV until my long run this weekend.


Get excited. Obviously.
(images from here, here, and here)

10 comments:

Q said...

Oooh I like Anthropologie.

Hope your ankle heals quickly.

Dollface said...

Thank you love!!! Hope your ankle is better - def catch up after the wedding! xxxooo

Deepali said...

I'm loving this season of SOA. My only problem is staying awake long enough to watch it. Thanks goodness for Tivo!

Brittany Ann said...

You know, I wore unsupportive flats and my right ankle did the same thing. Perhaps it was your shoes?

Kaci said...

L.O.V.E that dress...sigh.

Stephanie said...

Hope your ankle is better!!

Sara McCarty said...

Whoa, that dress is super cute! It's so worth every penny! Where are you going to wear it? I'm dying to know (yes, I'm nosey). Hope the ankle is better soon!

TUWABVB said...

I hope your ankle feels better soon honey - I'm so sorry!

Is that Bones picture from an episode, or just a promotional?

BTW, my FAVORITE line ever - when Hodgins says: "This is like watching cars mate." HA!

Jessi said...

Not sure if you have it or not but I think the seasons of Bones are on Netflix. You can stream them instantly from your computer. It's definitely cheaper than buying them! If you don't have it, it's something worth looking into!

That Pink Girl said...

First, take care of that ankle! Stay off of it, ice it, bribe it! You must be whole for MCM!
Second, thanks a big fat lot for posting not only a pic, but a link tonthat dress. So fetch; I must have it!!!