Thursday, June 5, 2008

Don't you love?

Reese's new 'do?
(thanks, dude for the photo)

She's so adorable she could wear a potato sack and still look amazing.

Problemo.... I have a tendency to always want to copy Reese's hair. Example: Ever since I was little I've wanted long hair. Like really long. So, in high school, my mission was to grow my hair out. And, I did. My first semester of college I had long, curly blond hair to the middle of my back. Very Rapunzel-like. And I loved it. Clearly, I loved Reese Witherspoon's Sweet Home Alabama bob more, and a week before Christmas I cut it all off. And kept it short for 2 years and am only just now getting it past my shoulders (my hair grows so slowly, it's painful. Although, that said, I do save money on highlights).

Which begs the question? Am I destined to chop it again? Or should I keep growing it out? And, more importantly, which look is going to make me look young and fun?

These are the big questions people.

Discuss freely.... I need all the help I can get!

2 comments:

The Kelley Family said...

I love your blog--it's so fun! And about the hair, that's a hard call. As soon as I cut mine, I want it long again. But when it gets really long, I have stong urges to chop it. It's a vicious cycle!

kelly said...

i too have a mad crush on reese. i always wish i looked like her... she is just so cute.