Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Captain Jack Sparrow (aka Johnny Depp) turns 45 today. Which I still don't believe.

And yes, my mom and I used to argue over who would be more acceptable dating him--she was 16 years older, I am 21 years younger. I maintained that it was acceptable for me to date him.

Sadly, neither of us ever got to test that hypothesis.

Anyways, Happy Birthday Mr. Depp.

I personally still adore Edward Scissorhands and Sleepy Hollow. He had to go make all those dang Pirate movies and become all famous again (although, Captain Jack is genius if I do say so myself).... Sheesh. Congrats on the success and all.

He is a sight for sore eyes..... Yes, in college The Roommate and The Shabby Princess had Johnny Depp posters in their room. And it's slightly embarrassing.

I feel as if a party should be thrown in his honor. I vote for a Johnny Depp movie watching marathon (my word, I'm offering to give up an episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8. You know that is serious!). Should I make a cake or something?

OK, OK, I'll stop gushing now....

In other news, my office smells like death (seriously. help) and I finally got my Twix. Ha, ha evil vending machine. Ha, ha.

PS. You can thank me later for providing you with the opportunity to check my blog and see a picture of Johnny Depp all at the same time. I know, I know, I'm a Saint. What a great way to start the week, right?!

3 comments:

Mumsy said...

Oh, yeah...I totally have a crush on Johnny Depp going back to the days of 21 Jumpstreet.

Rachael said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog! I actually forgot that I was listed on LDSwomenblogs, so that's great to know! And it's always fun to make new bloggie friends. :-)

Natalie Jane said...

Oh thank you thank you for that photo. YUM.