I'm still devouring my J. Crew catalog that came last night (first of all, ten points to J. Crew for somehow magically knowing that I moved and updating my address...if you are aware that they took the forwarding from the post office sending it back to them, you can just shush, because in my mind, the wonderful people at J. Crew just knew. And I'd like to keep my happy little thought alive), so, will post my new obsessions from them at a later date.
Onto more pressing items: the new Williams-Sonoma catalog came a few days ago and Oh.My.Goodness!!!
See, here's the problem: I find a bazillion things I need from WS, things I swear will change my life, that I must have right this minute or someone might die...and then, because I'm not a big spender, I don't buy said item(s). Then I whine about it for months. And annoy The Shabby Prince to no end.
That said, I may have to make an exception on a few items.
Like this:
Don't you just love it? Doesn't it make you want to whip up some ciabatta and eat outside? Gosh! If only I could make my place look like that.... Or, you know, just have a house in Tuscany. I am willing to go halvsies...Well, more like as much as we can get-sies with people to get us a villa in Tuscany. Just sayin'.
Oh, and this...
I just love this. I think it would look nice in my blue dining room. It just makes me feel like I'm somewhere in the Mediterranean. Sigh..
I have an obsession with beautiful platters, so,I may really, really need this one (considering the last platter I was in love with I didn't buy, and now want so bad because it would look so pretty on my kitchen island and waahhh)
Now, it's a known fact that I don't like pancakes (please don't judge. I try to like them, I really do, but, when I was a little Princess my grandmother used to make them all the time and did the whole "must clean your plate" thing and now, I'm sick of them). However, these little ditties may help me come around...
I may just have to invest in the little pancake maker that they sell. This may help me overcome my issues with pancakes. Can you imagine??Also, I accept gifts, so, feel free to send any or all of these items my way. I'll send you something good in return, promise, you just gotta tell me what you might want! (and if you think I'm joking, you are so wrong)


3 comments:
Thanks for stopping by. We're back and I'll be stopping by to read more.
Thanks for stopping by... I too enjoy meeting new blog buddies! Are you doing the swap too? I haven't ever participated in one, this sounds like a fun one so I'm excited to see the results. I love WS as well... their counter top spray is one of my all time favorite products. You have to try it if you haven't already. What type of book are you writing? I have also had the aspirations to become an author, children's books probably. Who knows... maybe someday. Until then I'll continue to leave ridiculously long comments. Sorry about that.
OMG! I have 4 salad plates in that Williams-Sonoma pattern!!! I'm going to put them on a wall in the next apartment. I won't let husband use them.
Post a Comment