Saturday, October 4, 2008

By the Numbers

1: Number of times I went to yoga this week
2: Number of times I've walked into Michael's, not found what I wanted and left (I want to start making jewelry, why the heck doesn't Michael's have good stuff?!)
3: Number of times I've worked out this week (I've been sleepy)
4: Number of times dog and or cat work me up last night
5: Number of episodes of The Office I have watched in that last 48 hours
6: Number of random magazines I've been sifting through this morning (Southern Living, Rachael Ray, Real Simple x 2)
7: Days in the week
8: Number of times the dogs have gone running for the front window and attempted to break out this morning (I've been counting). Seriously, there's been lots of "Stop! There is nothing out there!"s this morning. And, it's still early.
67: The number of comments on the Giveaway post as of right now (ah!!!)

And finally, the biggest number...

$122: amount I spent online shopping for new clothes last night (we're trying this whole "new clothes, new make up, working out = new outlook on life" thing. So far, so good. Kind of not helping me with my budget, but, good). And, I should mention, I don't really spend a lot of money on clothes, so, holy guacamole!!!--but, according to everyone I know, my black suits are getting a little boring...

What is a girl to do?

**Update**: questions/comments will be turned off at 5 PM Central Time tomorrow (Sunday), but, the winner will still be announced on Tuesday. I had no idea there would be so many questions!

6 comments:

Mikki said...

Have you checked out Ebay or Etsy for jewelry supplies? I've never looked for them there, but who knows?

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

Where did you do your online shopping last night???

Anonymous said...

WOW~!
I'M WITH MIKKI---TRY EBAY AND ETSY.

Whitney said...

HA! I enjoyed reading this post. Congrats on all the new finds for clothes. That is always fun.

Kiss On My List said...

this was fun to read. my dog often does the ol' "run to the window when nothing's there" trick too. gah!!!

Dolly said...

I love to shop on-line too!! My son on a mission just asked for a soundtrack CD of Donny in Tech. Dream Coat...I need mine-so I have to go searching on ebay! It's my duty as a good mom :)