**Spoiler Alert**
"Roy. She was engaged to Roy."
Hilarious with a capital 'H'--it would have been all caps, but, it needed some Pam, Jan and Toby action. Seriously--where was Jan?!
Can't wait till next week!
PS. Just so you know, next week is "The Baby Shower". I can't even imagine.
Oh, and I'm going to by the bead shop on the way home today. Maybe I'll figure out how to make jewelry after all (note: I am not creative. This will be a study in watching Miss Writer attempt something remotely artsy. It will be hilarious.)


5 comments:
HeeHee I love your total devotion to the Office :) Can't wait to hear all about your adventures in DIY -- I'm sure it will be fabulous!
Have a great weekend!
The engagement announcement scene was supremely awesome. I love how the show sets you up to react one way, then takes a 90 degree, much funnier turn.
We should do a Dallas-Austin blogette convention sometime on a slightly less insane, corn-dog-free weekend! Speaking of weekends, hope you have a good one.
So funny!!! I love when Michael dumped Holly's lunch in the garbage... then takes her to the place and says "It's kind of business romantic"... he's such a dork!!! And the look on Dwight's face when the stop watch came out- soo funny.
Happy Friday!! Hope your weekend is great :)
Just coming over now...sorry long weekend! Can't wait for this week.
Post a Comment