Friday, October 31, 2008

In Case You Were Wondering

Halloween candy calories don't count either. It's actually negative calories if consumed at work--while thinking about going to yoga at lunch (key word here "thinking).

I should know.

I killed 3 (or was it 5? Where are those wrappers?!) mini Tootsie Rolls and a mini box of Dots.

Don't judge me. I've been in England. They don't have Dots there.


PS. Who loved The Office last night (um, that'd be me. "Bernard Farms". tee hee hee).

Annnnnnnnnd.... getting my hair done tomorrow!! Holy guacamole, tomorrow is Nov. 1, which means it's almost my birthday (theme party perhaps? James Bond? Mama Mia? Chocolate? Ah!), which means I'm screwed because I haven't lost the 5 lbs I wanted to by my birthday, which also means I have failed The Plan.... Boo... but, in any event, tomorrow, I will have shiny, swingy, possibly red-ish hair. And that will have at least accomplished Hair Sector of said Plan. Yup.


OK, I'm done now.

Happy Halloween!!
xoxo
SP

8 comments:

Mrs.Preppy said...

Sounds like you had a good time in England! Did the weather cooperate for you?

Mikki said...

Oh! I'm so relieved. I absolutely intend to consume an inordinate amount of chocolate tonight. Good to know I don't need to feel guilty about it.
I can't wait to see your haircut!

also known as shell said...

I laughed so freaking hard when Andy was in that cat costume!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

Happy Halloween! Halloween calories are always negative, and thank goodness because candy is everywhere and extremely tempting. AND yay for Birthday Month!

Ashley said...

Have a great Halloween!!! I totally agree with you. . . Halloween calories consumed don't count at ALL!

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR HAIR!!! AND I AGREE...HALLOWEEN CANDY CALORIES DO NOT COUNT!!!!

Kellie said...

I'm glad to hear that 'cause I ate approximately 11,347 Laffy Taffy's!

The office was hilarious...three days later and I am still laughing thinking about Andy in the suit from Cats!

Kaci said...

Mmmmm chocolate!! :) YUMMMMMMMMM!