Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thursday is the new Friday

If you're a student maybe... For the rest of us, it's based purely on the Thursday night TV lineup.

One of my favorite quotes from The Office:

"It was a crime of passion, Jan. Not a disgruntled employee. Everyone here is extremely gruntled.”


Can't wait to see what happens tonight!!

Are we gonna get a glimpse of Pam's ring? Is Micheal going to get any smoother with Holly? What about Andy's dream wedding?

There's just so much!


(ignore the fact that SP is constantly referring to The Office. Some people have very little going on in their lives. SP is some of those people.)

4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

I am just so excited that I have found someone as passionate about TV as I am...lol. :)

Natster said...

I for one am so happy that you quote the office so much! It makes me most happy because 1) I love it 2) I don't have TV and 3) I don't have internet fast enough to stream TV! So... please keep the quotes and updates coming! :)

Ashley said...

I love it! I'm some of those people too. :) The Office is the best and I did love the episode tonight again, of course! I love other people who are obsessed with great TV shows like I am!

{Steve and Amanda} said...

I'm so mad, I wasn't able to watch it last night. At 7:50pm last night my dear husband decided he wanted to do something with the car and needed my help, he said it wouldn't take long..1/2 hour later we were still out there. But NBC has it on there website so you know what I will be watching tonight.