Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Calories Consumed Before 9 A.M Don't Count

Which is really good because I may have found myself with a bag of cinnamon bears in my hand. And I have no idea how they got here.

Or how a good portion of the bag is gone.

Total mystery.


**Update** The entire bag is now gone, and I am left here scratching my head. Hm. Defiantly a puzzler. Also, there is a wasp/yellow jacket thing evilness in my office and my office mate is not here to kill it. Help!

10 comments:

Mojito Maven said...

I LOVE cinnamon bears...seriously, i wouldn't be bale to stop either

Mikki said...

Shall I call out Sherlock Holmes?

I'm so glad to hear those calories don't count--I can't even begin to calculate how many would be in what I normally eat for breakfast.

Sarah B. said...

That happens with me and cinnamon bears also....I think I have a little ghost in my office because I will be working and I think I stick my hand in the bag a few times and all the sudden they seem to be all gone...I don't understand it either.
And I have a list of places or times that calories don't count...the two common ones for me are holidays and Disneyland, did you know that. There are NO CALORIES at Disneyland...it is truly the Happiest Place on Earth!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

I would up that timeframe to 11 am for workdays, perhaps noon during the Halloween-holiday season. I mean,what can a girl do when faced with such sugary goodness?

Natalie said...

yet another love we share... :)

Saucy said...

What the heck is a cinnamon bear? Is it a cookie? I must know!

Anonymous said...

What are these cinnamon bears that you speak of and where can I find such a snack?

{amy k.} said...

Oh my cinnamon bears- I LOVE those, haven't had them for a while. And I ESPECIALLY LOVE chocolate covered cinnamon bears.. and you know those calories don't count until 9pm! lol

Kaci said...

Mmmm that sounds yummy!!

Milltini said...

They just don't count. You're right. NO use in investigating further, just pretend like it neeeeeeeever happened.