My nanny (yes, I had a nanny--it was only for like 6 months after my parents divorce and neither one of them could figure out what to do with me, so, enter, a nanny. And she was awesome) used to sing that song from The King & I to me all the time. I still love it. It makes me smile.
Anyways, I have major blog block and since I doubt you really want to hear about my latest shopping spree (I heart Target) running drama (ummm, it was 20 degrees on Saturday--I never thawed out, and it's supposed to be 14 this Saturday. Kill me now) and the fact that I killed a pan of brownies over the weekend (true story), I thought I'd open this bad boy up for some good ol' fashioned Q&A. What better way to start off the new decade, right?
Let's get to know each other better!
So, ask away (keep it clean, kiddos) and I'll answer later this week.
XOXOX
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


16 comments:
If you could choose one designer brand for each of these categories, and own ONE item of each, who/what would it be?
Shoes
Coat
Dress
Handbag
Sunglasses
If you could only have 2 beverages the rest of your life, what would they be?
What are your "must-haves" for running....gear, apparel, food, etc...
Why did you start running? Why do you continue to run?
What accomplishment are you most proud of?
What is one thing that you couldn't get through the day without?
Beside Target and Anthropologie what are your other favorite stores?
What are your favorite items in your wardrobe (extra points for the cheapest, most favorite items)?
What does your basic beauty/grooming routine consist of?
How do you manage a pretty intense training schedule (i.e. training for a marathon) and the rest of your life (work, husband, friends, dog)
I also wanna know how you find time to run so much, share your secrets!!
Also, tell me about your running clothes. What are your faves?
Any recommendations for fueling during a half?
Well, I'm not gonna lie, blog block or no, you peeked my interest: So whatcha get at Target?
How do you find motivation for your runs?
What type of shoes are your favorite for running?
What is your must have beauty item?
where do you see yourself in 5 years? ten years?
What is the book about?
I want the whole lovey dovey story of how you and your man met!
Also, does he run and how does he deal with your running?
Favorite shoe?
Favorite distance?
If you could race any race in the world which one would it be and why?
Enough questions for you?
Name your Top 5:
- places you want to travel to
- songs on your ipod (to run to)
- favorite items in your closet
- actors you want to make out with
- favorite foods/meals/recipes
- favorite movies (and TV shows)
I want to hear about your running gear and you and the Hubs met too! how about where would you like to travel (and why=)), favorite ice cream flavor (an important question), if you could do anything (when we grow up) what would you do?
Post a Comment