I was tagged by the lovely Milltini for 6 things that make me happy... And on a semi rainy day, what could be better than that?
1. Snuggling in a cozy bed with my puppies and my hunny. Although, the puppies are kind of over it these days--they are like angry little rebellious teenagers.
2. Long lunches and shopping trips with my other half/birthday twin/were really supposed to be real sisters/best friend and her sweet daughters. It's a birthday tradition that I won't have this year and it's the first time this has ever not happened.
3. Old family heirlooms. I love anything that relates to my family--especially my mom's side and I am kind of obsessive about old pictures, journals--anything. It's a way for me to be close to my mommy.
4. A really cold Diet Coke. I am not kidding.
5. Babies. Children. Especially really cute little girls who love my puppies (and, it should be mentioned, my puppies think that little kids are just the greatest thing ever)
6. White sand beaches. Because honestly, is there anything better?
What makes you happy?
1. Snuggling in a cozy bed with my puppies and my hunny. Although, the puppies are kind of over it these days--they are like angry little rebellious teenagers.
2. Long lunches and shopping trips with my other half/birthday twin/were really supposed to be real sisters/best friend and her sweet daughters. It's a birthday tradition that I won't have this year and it's the first time this has ever not happened.
3. Old family heirlooms. I love anything that relates to my family--especially my mom's side and I am kind of obsessive about old pictures, journals--anything. It's a way for me to be close to my mommy.
4. A really cold Diet Coke. I am not kidding.
5. Babies. Children. Especially really cute little girls who love my puppies (and, it should be mentioned, my puppies think that little kids are just the greatest thing ever)
6. White sand beaches. Because honestly, is there anything better?
What makes you happy?


8 comments:
Oh I love taking Rory on walks and watching her play with all the little people in the neighborhood who just adore her -- totally makes my evening!
I vote for all of the above...except for puppies on the beds...and ESPECIALLY the cold diet coke! Excuse me...I am heading for the frig!
ahhhh its a viscious cycle - i got tagged, tagged milly, she tagged you... now she's tagged me for a different game and i tagged you! craziness!
I am with you on ALL of these!!
i love a cold cold coke zeor. in europe and asia, servers usually look at me funny when i request for more ice. literally i get 3 ice cubes.... : (
I tagged you!
You and the diet coke. Me and the Dr. Pepper. Incurable.
cute baby smiles. Watching my boys run around the house. My hot hubby on a cold night. My daughters' laughter. Pepsi. Switching lanes without hitting the bumps in the middle. Green lights all the way to work.
Post a Comment