Friday, October 24, 2008

London, baby!

thanks YouTube


I love this episode of Friends. I might need a map like Joey's--because, after all, getting in the map did help him find Fergie.
I leave tomorrow afternoon (eeee!) Thanks for all your travel tips--hopefully I can manage some fun time while there.

So, cheerio dahhhhlings--I'll see you all next week!

13 comments:

Jessica said...

oh so exciting!!! have fun! can't wait to hear all about it and see all the pics!!!

The Fabulous Side of Me said...

Have a fun and safe trip!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Have a wonderful trip!

PS - Surely this must be put in the top 5 "Office" lines ever: "She introduced me to so many things - pasteurized milk, sheets, monotheism." Poor Dwight . . .

Milltini said...

Have a wonnnnderful time!

Kate said...

"so i was in my map..."

love that line! i have a picture of my 2 friends standing in a map of Sevilla, Spain from forever ago!

Have so much fun on your travels!

Mikki said...

Hope you have a fabuloso trip!!!

Kaci said...

Have a great time!! You have a award on my blog when you get back! XOXO

Saucy said...

Travel safely and remember EVERYTHING so you can tell us about it when you get back! Cheerio!

Whitney said...

OH my word- have a grrrreat time!!!

Ashley said...

Have an amazing time and I can't wait to read all about it! I love that episode of Friends too. :)

Anonymous said...

wow ALLY! have FUN.... DUH---i KNOW you will!!!!

i can't wait to hear all about it! ♥ be safe!

photography by suzanne said...

I know you are probably having a blast, but I miss your posts. Hurry home and post, post, post!

Lavender Lily said...

I love Friends! That was a great episode...have so much fun on your trip!