Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good morning, good morning

(imagine that in the tune of the really annoying/will always get stuck in your head song. You're welcome)

So, my dreams of waking up early and getting to work early were kaput. I may or may not have slept in and driven like a madwoman to get to work. But, I'm not naming names.

We got new bedding a few weeks back, and I finally put it on the bed. At 11PM last night, no less. I slept very soundly. Isn't it nice what new bedding can do for you? Everyone should have new bedding. On a regular basis.

I'm wearing a new dress from le Target and feel very fancy. (yes, oxymoron, I realize it)

Although, I think I'm getting a cold. I've been popping Zicam like it's candy, so, let's hope it knocks this bug out of me.


Annnnd, The List has come back to haunt me. I may or may not have just wigged out on our publishing company. Maybe. I might have. It's possible.

I plead the 5th.

Did I mention The Mentalist and re-runs of The Office are on tonight?

If I can just make it through the day!

6 comments:

GrannySmithGreen said...

I think I finally went to sleep at about 4am, so "good mornin', good mornin' to you!"

Thanks! It is stuck in my head!!!!

Melissa @ I Pick Pretty said...

Ooh, which Target dress? And thank you for "The Mentalist" and "The Office" reminders; don't know if you're a "Real Housewives" fan, but there should be one of those on as well.

Hope the List disappears again & you have a better middle and end to your day than the start!

{amy k.} said...

thank you very much- that song will be stuck in my head all day now! seriously... I use to work at an elementary school with little pre-k kids, we sang that song and similar songs all day long and they'd always get stuck in my head!

Hope the office makes you have a happy night!

Heather said...

I hope the zicam wards off your impending cold.

The Blonde Duck said...

You know what I'm going to say: you need some Pie!

Kellie said...

OK, you have inspired me. If we ever get to move back home(power outages) I AM going to put the new bedding set I got for Christmas on the bed!