Tuesday, February 10, 2009

P.S.

In case you didn't notice, I have a new header (isn't it perfect??).

Designed by April at
April Showers. She's super funny, super talented and I loved working with her. Head on over and check her out.


Also, I'm obsessed with Crystal Light Nourishing Skin Essentials on the go packets.

They're pomegranate lemonade and basically liquid crack that promises to give me beautiful skin if I drink 2 a day.

I've had 3 so far today. Bring on the glowing skin!

9 comments:

Adventures in Newlywed said...

LOVE IT! I can tell you how to get rid of the blogger header lines (that annoying box that is never the right size for the header) if you want...just send me an e-mail :)

Whitney said...

Oh my word, that is adorable! Love the header!

TexanCouture said...

I love your new header! And I must try these Crystal Light packets!

photography by suzanne said...

I am going right out and buying those packets!
And...I love the new header!!!

Heather said...

Your new header is cute as can be.

Jessica said...

Love the new header! It's so cute.

Mrs.Preppy said...

Pomegranate lemonade??? Where have these been? I love pomegranate anything. I will be purchasing these tomorrow.

Kellie said...

The new header is perfect! Love it!

LyndsAU said...

love the new header :) it's perfect for you! :)